By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo needs a Direct, N- Oh, wait. Never mind.

Still thinking that a Direct will be between Mar 30 - April 3

Hopefully I'm right... :(

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
spemanig said:
tbone51 said:
E3.... there's your direct. There's also a Sony and MS direct that week too :s

I hope you're joking.

Actually im not. Only a Splatoon Direct i can see. E3 is less than 3 months away, keep waiting for something that might not even happen and you'll only hurt yourself

tbone51 said:

Actually im not. Only a Splatoon Direct i can see. E3 is less than 3 months away, keep waiting for something that might not even happen and you'll only hurt yourself

That's not even remotely acceptable. This isn't about expectations. It's not hurting me; it's hurting Nintendo. Look at the sales. Why would anyone want a Wii U right now? It's the secondary console that should only be bought or booted up during the holidays as far as Nintendo is concerned.

spemanig said:
tbone51 said:

That's not even remotely acceptable. This isn't about expectations. It's not hurting me; it's hurting Nintendo. Look at the sales. Why would anyone want a Wii U right now? It's the secondary console that should only be bought or booted up during the holidays as far as Nintendo is concerned.

and what will a direct do exactly? With or without a direct, the dates for games or even showing off a new one will do nothing for wiiu. 

Nintendo fans would be set if they would just buy a secondary console to hold them over. Nintendo will eventually humble themselves and work with third party. When they do you they and the fans will be better off because the true fans wont have to run elsewhere for games (that is if they aren't already interested in other exclusives.)

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

and what will a direct do exactly? With or without a direct, the dates for games or even showing off a new one will do nothing for wiiu. 

It would do more than not talking about it is doing. It would instill consumer confidence in the product they invested in.

True dat!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Nintendo needs to launch the NX next year. I love the Wii U, but the way they are handling it is pretty shitty.

At least we can always count on Lego Movie games to fill in the gaps...

1doesnotsimply

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Nintendo fans would be set if they would just buy a secondary console to hold them over. Nintendo will eventually humble themselves and work with third party. When they do you they and the fans will be better off because the true fans wont have to run elsewhere for games.

...Why on Earth would that help? If you bought a year subcription to Netflix, but there were no movies to watch for the first six months and no info as to why, no one would say "just buy a year subscription to Hulu to hold you over." That's not the point.

Absolutely. We need to know when the other Wii U games are coming.