By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What WOULD make me buy a PS4

Littlebigplanet 3 is amazing. Don't listen to reviewers. I don't know how it scored lower than the others. It has the best mechanics and has all the old levels in 1080p and of course all the new ones that have been created. It was kinda buggy at launch which I think hurt scores more than it should have.

I am Iron Man

Around the Network

Those games you want are probably dead this generation, save for smaller downloadable games (except Nintendo). It`s all about showing the graphical power of the consoles. It may be awhile before you find a big size of those games you are looking for.

What would sell me on a PS4 would likely be a big amount of JRPGs. Whoever gets those pretty much wins me over.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Sony made a Sly game for PS3, it sold like shit so why would they make another?

Based on your starting post: nothing would persuade you to buy PS4.

So go with Wii U + 3DS, and save up for Xbone if you feel like it.

Because a lot of other people bought it.
Really, if you have to ask, then wait until you have an answer.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Around the Network

Condictions for getting a PS4, one of the following:
300$ price tag max.
Also, FFXV, U4, KH3, etc must be out and for a good price.

Condictions for getting a Xbox One, any of the following:
Development Kit included on the console.
Tomb raider, Quantum break, scalebound, FFXV, KH3, etc must be out and for good price.
300$ price tag, but i would pay more if there is a kinect included(i want it as a developer tool, to control my house)

jonathanalis said:
Condictions for getting a PS4, one of the following:
300$ price tag max.
Also, FFXV, U4, KH3, etc must be out and for a good price.

Condictions for getting a Xbox One, any of the following:
Development Kit included on the console.
Tomb raider, Quantum break, scalebound, FFXV, KH3, etc must be out and for good price.
300$ price tag, but i would pay more if there is a kinect included(i want it as a developer tool, to control my house)

$300 is a long ways away... and what is a "condiction"?

Also what is FFXV, U4, KH3 etc ?

I think one is a final fantasy sequel but I seriously don't know all the others.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

WolfpackN64 said:

Look, Driveclub, Bloodborne, No Man's Sky, Uncharted IV are nice exclusives for the PS4 to have, let me get that out of the way. This Gen, I went for the Wii U, coming from the Xbox 360 last Gen and the PS2/Xbox during 6th Gen.

Halo, Fable, Crysis, Metro, CoD were the kind of games that I used to enjoy a whole bunch, but ever since I bought a Nintendo DS in 2010 (I know, quite late), my tastes have changed. I started to play Pokémon again, I rediscovered Mario games.

Now, I enjoy Star Fox 64 3D, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Trine 2, MK8. I like playing the Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper and Spyro (both the Spyro the Dragon and the Legend of Spyro) games. Recently, I'm enjoying the heck out of the new Unreal Tournament.

Mayby call it a reversion of tastes. But Sony really lacks many of it's big oldies. Where's Crash? Where's Spyro? Where's Sly or Jak? Where are all the good old platformers or more colorful games at (and don't you dare awnser Knack).

I really think Sony could convince me to get a PS4 if they went all Nintendo and started ramping up in house production. Same for Microsoft, since the only exclusive game that's worth it for me is Killer Instinct.

Needed to get that off my chest.

LBP3, Tearaway, Knack? (Knack is a solid game. Anyone who says different probably never played it.....)

The vast majority of gamers do not care for those games anymore. But if you want those types of games stick to Nintendo.

I think you will enjoy Insomniacs reimagined version of the original Ratchet and Clank game when that is coming.

Don't copy random editorials.

I think the market hat moved on in a big way, seeing as Nintendo, who still holds on to those types of games, aren´t selling that great. I think it´s sad (I love platformers to and has only recently started discovering the Nintendo treasure) but it´s kind of how the market works. I´m just happy I got Ori on my X1, best platformer in years.