By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What WOULD make me buy a PS4

What could persuade me are three things:

1) MORE TIME! I barely got some to try to play at least the best games in my PC backlog
2) Far lower price
3) A larger game library than now to choos from and particularly GT7 already launched

Due to price, I think it will come sooner the time when I'll buy a PSV, also because I could use it when I have spare time for a game, but I'm away from my PC, currently I do some gaming on my smartphone in these situations, but quality is really low, if they weren't F2P I'd never spend money on that crap.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
Ruler said:
DexInDaJungle said:

That's highly subjective. Most would argue PC + Wii U is the best option. It really depends on what kind of games you're into. He mentioned he was a big FPS guy so it's possible an Xbox One + Wii U might be right for him. And hey, if the rumors about Rare are true, the Xbox One might be getting some old school 3D Platformers soon too.

The xbox one has only halo exclsuive, ps4 has killzone.

I played Killzone Shadowfall and Killzone 3 extensively at a friend of mine, but I really don't like those games. I don't despise them in any form or shape, but I like Halo over Killzone.