By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales - March 16-22 2015 (Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki)

Dr.Vita said:
Mordred11 said:
Can someone kindly explain to me why the PS4 is pulling these numbers now? Even pre-Bloodborne release.

Final Fantasy Type-0, Battlefield Hardline and Resident Evil Revelations 2 gave it this boost.

But it's been doing higher than usual numbers for a while now.

Around the Network

Is this the biggest difference between PS4 and X1 in a head to head week? 46.3K v .3K is just crazy.

Mordred11 said:
Dr.Vita said:

Final Fantasy Type-0, Battlefield Hardline and Resident Evil Revelations 2 gave it this boost.

But it's been doing higher than usual numbers for a while now.

Good games are releasing now and it is the only home console which gets good support in Japan.

Mordred11 said:
Can someone kindly explain to me why the PS4 is pulling these numbers now? Even pre-Bloodborne release.

A stream of good games and special edition bundles.

Edit: Actually, the silver edition came out last year. But the game (DQ:Heroes) was release a few weeks ago.

PSvita HW increased! Minecraft re-release console-seller confirmed lol

PS4 number are looking good because of the Final fantasy Bundle, this will be the highest HW number for this month imo

PS vita on neck with 3DS&N3DS on famitsu lol (big 3ds difference MC vs Famitsu)

ニンテンドー3DS(3354台)

Newニンテンドー3DS(19394台

プレイステーション Vita(22242台)

Wii U(5485台)

プレイステーション4(47429台)

Xbox One(322台)

プレイステーション3(5990台)

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network
Augen said:
Is this the biggest difference between PS4 and X1 in a head to head week? 46.3K v .3K is just crazy.

Gonna get only worse from here. Soon we'll have 60k to .2k.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

PS4 is closing the cap with the WII U pretty quickly this way, could bloodborne and ff ensure a 75k+ week. That would be monstrous PS4 also outsold the 3ds, the streak has ended.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:
PS4 is closing the cap with the WII U pretty quickly this way, could bloodborne and ff ensure a 75k+ week. That would be monstrous PS4 also outsold the 3ds, the streak has ended.

People should see by now that PS4 will own that market like id does all others, a large release will do wonders over there.

Augen said:

forget the weekly, PS4 almost sold as much this week as X1 lifetime in JP (sits at 48.8k MC and 51.8k Fam) - next week it could actually beat that depending on how much of an impact Bloodborne really has

pokoko said:
The Wii U has taken a strong lead in its ongoing rivalry with the PS3!

Does all green bars mean that stock is high?

Correct. The bars are 20% intervals of sales/shipments. Green bars mean that it has sold less than half of its shipment.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.