By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post your single sentence idea for a video game

A music rhythm game with a playlist from Smash Bros. 4.

Around the Network

A Sim City style game where you use Toads to build your very own Mushroom Kingdom. There are several types of Toads, including Builder, Soldier, Lumber Jack, Farmer, and all of them can be leveled up to get different abilities. Your goal is to build a Mushroom Kingdom from scratch that is good enough for Peach to move in, all the while defending your kingdom from attacks by Goombas, Koopas, the Koopa Kids, and eventually Bowser.

A man's cancer manifests itself into a huge monster. Along with his trusty boat, Tugger, Russel Crowe must defeat the cancer.

South Park: The Cancer

Lube Me Up

Despair.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Second person horror game (Similar to Siren Blood Curse's Sight Jack ability, except with a ton of differences that I can't describe in one sentence).

Around the Network

A Harvest Moon style game set in Ocarina-era Hyrule, with doppelgangers of characters from various Zelda games, and Link (and also Zelda) as a special marriage candidate.

An online multiplayer focused stealth/survival/horror game (players can scare other players with traps and illusions and the world in general is full of randomly generated jump scares programmed by the developers) where if your character dies he's deleted permanently and there are no skills or levelling so everyone is on relatively even ground and the older characters don't crush the new ones.

One day, you'll find out why they left, why they returned, why they haunt. Now, sleep well. You won't wake up the same again.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Super Mario Bros Meets Wario Ware with the story of Shovel Knight.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

An Elder Scrolls like game about twin heirs who feud after the death of their father, the king. An epic initial conflict determines the one who leads an invading army across the countryside or holds over the capital in a two player vs or single player vs AI where each heir competes to gain power, wealth, land, and military might across a wide landscape filled with lore, quests, factions, and people whose loyalty to both kings can be influenced.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(