By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Does anybody else think the New Nintendo 3DS....sucks?

Captain_Yuri said:

I think that considering how the XL is and how much you are paying for the n3ds compared to the original XL. Its fine for the price. You are getting a faster CPU, more Ram, better 3d, a C-stick (while not a perfect replacement for analog stick), IPS display vs TN on the original, more buttons and some games even look better in terms of shadows and stuff in the n3ds than the 3ds as well as longer battery and a few other things

(Stolen From the Dengle, look at the shadows)

Those screens look like thrash

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

I think that considering how the XL is and how much you are paying for the n3ds compared to the original XL. Its fine for the price. You are getting a faster CPU, more Ram, better 3d, a C-stick (while not a perfect replacement for analog stick), IPS display vs TN on the original, more buttons and some games even look better in terms of shadows and stuff in the n3ds than the 3ds as well as longer battery and a few other things

(Stolen From the Dengle, look at the shadows)

I do like the idea of upgrading hardware mid-gen but I think they should NOT get any games required with the new hardware. The new hardware should make loading screens faster, have extra features, etc. 

I do not own a N3DS but I have messed around with one and they just are not impressive imo.

Wait until Xenoblade comes out!

Most are gonna have to pick up a New 3DS

thedawghousev2 said:

do you know how many nintendo fans there are on this site? they'll kill the poor op

Congratulations on having a good understanding of the situation and being right on the money!

EpicLight said:
Wait until Xenoblade comes out!

Most are gonna have to pick up a New 3DS <3

Unless you already have the Wii game.