By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Does anybody else think the New Nintendo 3DS....sucks?

Platina said:
Well the C-stick is a plus for those who didn't bother to buy the Circle pad

The resolution is only slightly upgraded from the standard so of course PSP will still win

Wait what? The resolution's upgraded? Are you sure? Because I think the resolution's exactly the same as on the very 1st original 3DS, and has never changed...

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
thedawghousev2 said:

do you know how many nintendo fans there are on this site? they'll kill the poor op

These are my people.  They love me.... Right?

yes, we do <3

Click HERE and be happy 

Cheebee said:
Platina said:
Well the C-stick is a plus for those who didn't bother to buy the Circle pad

The resolution is only slightly upgraded from the standard so of course PSP will still win

Wait what? The resolution's upgraded? Are you sure? Because I think the resolution's exactly the same as on the very 1st original 3DS, and has never changed...

Must have misread info somewhere... yeah, there isn't an upgrade to the res, just added the stable 3d.

tbh, I wasn't expecting it to since there won't be resolution boosts for old 3ds games anyways..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Yeah it would've been the perfect change to increase the DPI of the screen and they blew it.

thedawghousev2 said:
the-pi-guy said:
thedawghousev2 said:
you can't say shit like this on this site

Pretty sure he can.  

The rule is that you can't just say something sucks, you have to give reasons.  

Good: "The PS4 is bad because such and such reasons"

Bad: "The PS4 sux"

The second will probably get you warned, maybe banned if you've done a lot of stuff lately to rile people up.  

The first one should be okay, because there's reason, and thought behind it.  

do you know how many nintendo fans there are on this site? they'll kill the poor op

He's a Nintendo fan, and so am I. His reasoning is sound. Harsh words in the title, but he explains in the thread that he means it fell short of what it should have been, which it did. Title is a bit click-baity, but he backs it up. We're not unreasonable people. Even the ones that disagree with him are just like "nah, it's fine."

Around the Network

This machine clearily was not desingned with the owner of the original 3DS in mind.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

thedawghousev2 said:

Nowhere near as vocal in number as Sony fans tbh, Xbox fans stick to their Empire thread so they hardly intervine or talk smack, Nintendo fans mostly vote in numbers if you want to take that.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

And this is why my XL is still good...

heheheh

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I would add to the complaints that they royally fucked up the system transfer process. I got the system launch day and couldn't play it because I didn't have the right fucking SCREWDRIVER. You should not have to buy tools to play a new game system. When I finally had time to go out and buy the special screwdriver, I stripped the screws because either the screws are cheap or Nintendo told us the wrong size. It was a battle to put it back together. Then it made me connect to the internet in order to update before it would let me transfer, and I couldn't connect the new system to the internet, so I couldn't transfer. I couldn't play the system I paid for without a huge battle that took weeks and damaged my system in the process. I don't regret my purchase but damn did Nintendo fuck up a lot with how they handled this. People complain about the lack of a charger for new customers, but it's the fans upgrading that got burned the worst.

Unnecesary? Yes. Sucky? No. The thing is going to have less than 5 exclusive games, but it runs the games better. If you don't own a 3DS already and you want one, there's no reason now to get the original.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.