By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Uncharted 4 a system seller for you?

You buying for Uncharted 4?

Yeah homie 62 50.00%

Just yeah, no homie needed 35 28.23%

Fuck no, buying my third Xbox for Halo 27 21.77%

Total:124
thedawghousev2 said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Not for me cause I m more into jrpgs

bloodborne

EDIT: this is considered a jrpg right?

Not in my books

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Yes, actually! It's the only PS4 exclusive I'm very interested in tbh.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Two years ago, I would've said yes. But my gaming tastes have changed so much since then, I'm not sure now. I'd definitely buy the game but I don't think it will be the one that will sell me on the system. That would probably be either Silent Hills or Ratchet & Clank.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

It wasn't a system seller for Vita but a lot of people are looking for that "next gen" game and Uncharted 4 will definitely fit the bill. I already own a PS4 but, for me, it's not a single game that sells a console. It's the whole library or the promise of a good library that makes me buy a system.

Of course it is.

Around the Network

Not really, since €399 is a lot to play one game, but if there were multiple system sellers on the PS4, Uncharted 4 would be one of them.

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma 

Not just Uncharted but everything from Naughty God my favorite developer. I'm more excited about a New ip from them or The Last OF Us 2 but Uncharted 4 will be the best game of the series i believe. I mean come on i'ts the last Uncharted game from Naughty God after all, it has to be amazing!

JoeAncelotti said:
Not really, since €399 is a lot to play one game, but if there were multiple system sellers on the PS4, Uncharted 4 would be one of them.

ps4 will be a lot cheaper by the time uncharted 4 comes out

No. It's a fun series but nothing that special.

highwayuni said:
Nope, the series didn't captivate me at all. They're good games but they're not mindblowing.

This and what Captain_Yuri said about preferring JRPGs.

Lube Me Up