By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Uncharted 4 a system seller for you?

You buying for Uncharted 4?

Yeah homie 62 50.00%

Just yeah, no homie needed 35 28.23%

Fuck no, buying my third Xbox for Halo 27 21.77%

Total:124

not really bought ps4 at launch so i could play multis on the superior console till the next gen actually starts

i really liked the first uncharted and it was my 1st ps3 game thought the series fell apart after that

the 1st game focus was treasure hunting and had strong TPS gameplay after that drake character continued to get soft with love interest being the focus also gameplay got disappointing for me with the set pieces it almost felt like a on rails game

i did quite enjoy UC2 multiplayer though my favorite from last gen

i do hope hope uc4 goes more mature with this entry aswell as having more TPS difficult gameplay reminisent of the first game so i cant say im not looking forward it

Play Me

Around the Network

I already have two PS4s, but yeah I loved prior Uncharted games and Uncharted 4 is a must play.

My 8th gen collection

It could've been had there not been system sellers (for me) coming before it. I'll be making the dive this friday personally, when I get paid. Thank you Bloodborne (:

If it weren't for Bloodborne then it would've been Ratchet & Clank assuming that comes out in between.

I think it will be one, but a very minimal one

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Its one of the reason I chose a PS4 over an XB1.

Around the Network

I haven't got a next gen console yet (unfortunatly) but if there is a game that would make me get one it's UC4. Actually, the fact that Sony has Naughty Dog on it's own is enough for me.