By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Subspace Emissary-- not that good.

I walk off a lot of edges a lot.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Around the Network
babycakes33 said:

Conversely, characters seem to grab every edge they get near irrespective of whether or not you wanted them to. 

"Da&#it Squirtle!  Get off the freaking wall!" 

Words Of Wisdom said:
babycakes33 said:

Conversely, characters seem to grab every edge they get near irrespective of whether or not you wanted them to.

"Da&#it Squirtle! Get off the freaking wall!"

That true. There was this one part when you where with samus and pikachu where you had to jump from platform to platform when they where moving around i died a lot there. 

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

me and my brother loved the subspace emissary every minute of it, it is that fun. we clocked in about 14 hours for 100%

and to thone sayig diddy kong sucks.... what are you talking about? he is great he has strong attacks and he is fast... he is my best player along with [ith falco and wolf. you re just not really good at using him :P

Did anyone get 100% on SSE yet?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Did anyone get 100% on SSE yet?

You didn't actually read the post directly above yours did you?

azrm2k said:
I agree. I'm disappointed with SSE. They should make it like a classic scrolling 2D fighter like Streets of Rage or the old TMNT games.

One part I loved though was the jungle where you play with Donkey/Diddy. The DKC music was blasting and they had the exploding barrels that shoot you from one to the next it was just like playing DKC again.

I've had more fun with that than I have any time I've played DKC in recent years.  Making it more like classic arcade TMNT games would've been freakin' awesome.  I'm having fun with the SSE, but I also wish there was another mode like the old Adventure mode or something to go along with it.  There needs to be more than Classic and SSE.  I would've also liked a revamped, more random (for levels, themes and characters) Melee Adventure mode to have made it's way into the game, plus the All-Star mode.  At least there  is a Boss Battle mode.

Only 41 Event Matches, though?  Talk about FUCKING LAME. There should be at least 102.

there is an all star mode, i think its funny how people complaint about something just to find out its there :) like the start button to teleport or the all star mode.

i think the coin game to get trophies was a great addition in melee it was only a slot machine, now skill matters :)

by the way all the cooperative modes are great i found the home run contest to be the best with two players, i used donkey kong and ike to get 2100+ yards :)

WOLF's load (inc cutscene) took over 20 seconds (I timed it)

I am probably one of the worst gamers here, on vgchartz, but I didn't have any problems breezing through SSE (It took me 8 hours, TGI-Spring Break) For an 8 hour "bonus feature" of fun Nintendo Fan Service is pretty cool considering it only took us 6 hours for us to scoop Heavenly Sword (which had much more boring/ button-mashing/ frustrating gameplay, but for some reason I still recommend it).

(Edit: I just wanted to add:  I recommend it because it is awesome despite all that.)

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.