By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Subspace Emissary-- not that good.

coop in sse is fun, but if your partner gets away from you they get damage. like you said, the cutscenes are brilliant.

Not really a duck, but still a bird

FC:1771 9678 2579 1588

Around the Network

if they made an extended version of SSE and sold it seperately i would buy it. it would have to many times longer than the SSBB version though. i didnt watch the cut scenes but enjoyed playing the lvls

Kasz216 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Kasz216 said:

Which is why i'm going to have to replay it... though the same way... cause screw Peach. Zelda is way better... even more so now that Peach seems to occasionally get morphed into a Brtiney Spears type character ala strikers.

Erm? What's wrong with Peach? Other than she seems to have even less reach in Brawl than Melee (how is that even possible)?

I'm just not a fan of the character... i'm kinda sick of the "Tee-hee i'm a girl" stereotype, right up to the freakin frying pan attack. (I know Mario RPG, I didn't like it there either.)

In Mario Strikers she really rubbed me the wrong way. Personal preference really.

Plus she has a bit of "bystander syndrome" like Sakura from Naruto.  She does pretty much nothing in the cutscenes that revolve around fighting. 

To be fair, that's who she is supposed to be. 

She spends 70% of the games she's in waiting to be rescued by Mario.  She's one of the most well-known archetypes for DIDs (Damsels in Distress).  If they had put her in where she was a powerful or cocky fighter or really any other personality, it would have been very unfitting for her character.