By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Battlefield Hardline Looks to be a Flop....

The game has no single player?

Around the Network
KLXVER said:

It does.

TheGoldenBoy said:
KLXVER said:

It does.

Maybe many people are playing that then...

I've heard from my friends who have played it that it's actually pretty fun, but at the same time I'm not sure if it's a game that warrants a full retail release. I didn't think it would sell all that great for this reason.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

After how BF4 launched, I say its a good thing this flopped

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

It does.

Even Call of Duty have single player, but the version for XBO was some like 1,600,000 gamer's online first week, and it have sold 2,000,000...

Ryng_Tolu said:
KLXVER said:

Even Call of Duty have single player, but the version for XBO was some like 1,600,000 gamer's online first week, and it have sold 2,000,000...

Maybe the single player is really gre...ah who am I kidding...

Jimbo1337 said:
I loved BF3 and BF4 and put in about 2000 hours of gameplay. Getting BF4 at launch left a bad taste in my mouth. Seeing this game get negative reviews and a low player count sort of makes me happy due to my YEAR long aggravation with BF4.
Serves them right! I will likely not pick this game up because of it.

Same here, the only difference is that i also played BF:BC2. i hope the next Battlefield is as good as that one or else i dont think i will be back at FPS games for a long while, especially after spending thousands of hours on them last gen.

I really hope Visceral isn't shut down because of this game, i hope they at least get a second chance with their Star Wars-game and hopefully Dead Space 4 that returns the series to the greatness that was Dead Space 1

So I just watched some reviews of this game on youtube. I applaud that this game is trying something new, as FPS games need new experiences instead of the same old game; however, it appears that this games does not promote teamwork.
The support class can have a giant shield on their back in place of an ammo pack. So now it is even more unlikely for teammates to drop ammo. 

They also introduced the survivalist which allows you to come back to life after being killed...say what?
That only promotes people carrying the survivalist gadget in place of the Defibrillators!

It appears this game plays more like COD than Battlefield with the one man army sort of mentality.