By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Marvel Netflix Universe!(Updated)

Marvel Netflix Series: 

Series
Season  Episodes Released Showrunner(s)Status
Marvel's Daredevil  1 13 April 10, 2015 Steven S. DeKnight Released
Marvel's Daredevil   2 13 March 18, 2016 Doug Petrie and Marco Ramirez Released
Marvel's Daredevil   3 TBA TBA Doug Petrie and Marco Ramirez In development
Marvel's Jessica Jones  1 13 November 20, 2015 Melissa Rosenberg Released
Marvel's Jessica Jones   2 13 TBA Melissa Rosenberg Pre-production
Marvel's Luke Cage  1 13 September 30, 2016 Cheo Hodari Coker Preparing for release
Marvel's Iron Fist  1 13 2017 Scott Buck Filming
Marvel's The Defenders  1 8[73] 2017[71] Doug Petrie and Marco Ramirez Pre-production
Marvel's The Punisher  1 13[75] TBA Steve Lightfoot In development

Daredevil:

Season 1 Trailer:

Season 2 Trailer Part 1, Part 2 and Final Trailer: 

Jessica Jones Season 1 Trailer 1 and Trailer 2 (Trailer 2 is better): 

Luke Cage Season 1 Trailer: 

Teaser from Comic-Con for remaining besides Punisher:

Around the Network

I'm definitely going to check out Daredevil. I didn't know they had all of these other shows planned, though. If they are well done then I am all for it!

I also want to add that I was never a big fan of the Flash, but I've really enjoyed the first season.  If you haven't checked it out I would suggest doing so.

Predicting that Second Son (PS4) will outsell Titanfall (XOne) in lifetime sales.  Click here for sales comparison thread.

Buckwheat said:

I'm definitely going to check out Daredevil. I didn't know they had all of these other shows planned, though. If they are well done then I am all for it!

I also want to add that I was never a big fan of the Flash, but I've really enjoyed the first season.  If you haven't checked it out I would suggest doing so.

I still have so many shows to catch up on. However I will add it to my list. 

I will watch it before deciding how I feel. Nice to see some B and C level characters get a shot.

Oh for those wondering, they will be all connected. The Defenders is basically the first four series finally coming together for a final four episode. How they will be connected we will have to wait. (Or that is my basic super hero understanding of how they will do this).

The concept of Marvel Cinematic Netflix Universe for the street level super heroes is a very interesting concept and I want to see how it happens.

Around the Network

Well seeing as how I'm a Netflix subscriber, I'm all for it.
Hopefully they turn out quality

Buckwheat said:

I am also going to check out Dardevil.

As far as the Flash, I am mostly meh on it.  I had high hopes, but it seems mostly to be Smallville version 2.  Instead of meteor freak of the week, you have explosion freak of the week.  same old formula.  He's in love with the girl he grew up with but she is dating a super great guy.  So, he pines for her?  Another stereotypical situation.  IF the show lasts, it will be a story line that drags on for years...  I continue to watch it hoping that something changes for the better.

It is near the end of the end....

Landguy said:
Buckwheat said:

I am also going to check out Dardevil.

As far as the Flash, I am mostly meh on it.  I had high hopes, but it seems mostly to be Smallville version 2.  Instead of meteor freak of the week, you have explosion freak of the week.  same old formula.  He's in love with the girl he grew up with but she is dating a super great guy.  So, he pines for her?  Another stereotypical situation.  IF the show lasts, it will be a story line that drags on for years...  I continue to watch it hoping that something changes for the better.

As somebody who has only seen the first season of Smallville, I definitely feel that the Flash is much better. Having that supporting cast, who know his secret, means that things seem to develop a lot better in Smallville, where basically nothing seems to happen

The monster of the week thing does occur, but not quite every week and we always get a few hints at the larger plot. 

I personally love it, though Arrow is staying ahead in my book

As for the Marvel series, I think it's a good idea. I do have a lot of time in my life at the moment, but I do fear that before too long we will be looking at comicbook overload. For Marvel, they're going to have 2 series on Netflix a year it seems as well as SHIELD and Agent Carter. What happens if all 4 of these series get second series, might they all be running at once?

When you combine that with DC having Arrow, Flash, Supergirl (Constatine, Gotham) and the Arrow/Flash spin-off thing, it's just getting a little out of control. Then you consider the number of movies they've all got going too...

It's pretty exciting actually. I loved the Daredevil trailer i'm definetily watching the 1st season (probably in 2 days straight). I'm more of a DC guy though. But love Marvel as well nice to see them getting on the TV universe (i don't like the Agent stuff) cause i enjoy more TV shows than movies nowadays.

P.S. Watch the New Flash (Ep 15) if you haven't already= best episode of the series imo. F!@#ing amazing.

Daredevil has been released, and wow is just one of the best superhero tv show series I have ever seen.