By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4: God of War: Ascension Remastered Still In Development (RUMOUR)

Gamers who say there's nothing wrong with infinite amounts of remasters: "Remasters take no effort, time, or resources on behalf of the developers. So what's the problem?"

Insider: "Remastering is tough so you'll get this one first and then the other for more $$$ when it's ready cus this is a really intensive process"

Around the Network
Angelus said:

Gamers who say there's nothing wrong with infinite amounts of remasters: "Remasters take no effort, time, or resources on behalf of the developers. So what's the problem?"

Insider: "Remastering is tough so you'll get this one first and then the other for more $$$ when it's ready cus this is a really intensive process"

Naaa, I don't think I've read a single comment on any forum anywhere on the internet where someone wrote: 'I think there's nothing wrong with an 'infinite' amount of remasters.' Of course for your argument to have any weight it pays to start from such an extreme position.

The PS5 Exists. 

Madword said:
Dr.Vita said:
Why not a collection with all God of War games.....

I agree, but the first two games are pretty low res, and would need totally redoing.... and by the sounds of it from the OP, it sounds like it was a lot of hassle to upgrade 3/A .

That's what an HD remake should be, not just a 1080p 60fps upgrade.

GribbleGrunger said:
Angelus said:

Naaa, I don't think I've read a single comment on any forum anywhere on the internet where someone wrote: 'I think there's nothing wrong with an 'infinite' amount of remasters.' Of course for your argument to have any weight it pays to start from such an extreme position.

I'm exaggerating for effect of course, but I've seen several people on this forum say that there's no such thing as too many remasters, so it's not far off tbh

Angelus said:
GribbleGrunger said:

I'm exaggerating for effect of course, but I've seen several people on this forum say that there's no such thing as too many remasters, so it's not far off tbh

I dont mind remasters at all, but i dont like remasters that dont include all of the previous games also.... like the Borderlands collection... I wont buy it because it doesnt include 1. I would buy lots of remasters, but only if they are the full set, otherwise i feel its not worth buying them.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network
Angelus said:

It really isn't a problem. In fact it's a welcome addition.

The PS5 Exists. 

Not buying this garbage.

gooch_destroyer said:
Not buying this garbage.

Well that's pretty straightforward for you then.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Not buying this garbage.

Well that's pretty straightforward for you then.

Sorry.

Dr.Vita said:
Why not a collection with all God of War games.....

Because they get less of your money that way...