By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4: God of War: Ascension Remastered Still In Development (RUMOUR)

Doubt it..... All god of war games but 3 are on PS now.. And stream in HD (or close to HD)

mM
Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
Why not a collection with all God of War games.....

1&2 are on the ps3 and they run fine since they were ps2 games. Ascensions should be bundled tough

KLXVER said:
Dr.Vita said:
Why not a collection with all God of War games.....

Because they get less of your money that way...

Its not easy to port every god of war game, we are talking about 3 different architectures here porting to x86. PSP, PS2 and PS3.

Ascensions should be included with god of war 3 tough.

What a waste of dev time and money.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

God of war 3 is HD....... And is one of the best looking ps3 games..

mM
Around the Network
Ruler said:
KLXVER said:

Because they get less of your money that way...

Its not easy to port every god of war game, we are talking about 3 different architectures here porting to x86. PSP, PS2 and PS3.

All God Of War games are on the PS3...

KLXVER said:
Ruler said:

True but still they are allready rendered at high resolution there is no need to waste time to port them

GoW 3 for the PS4 I'm interested in, not so much Ascension...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Ruler said:
KLXVER said:

True but still they are allready rendered at high resolution there is no need to waste time to port them

I would rather have a God Of War Collection with all 6 games ported from the PS3, than God Of War 3 and Ascension Remastered.