By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bloodborne Review Thread - MetaCritic 93% ~ GameRankings 91.47%

Seems a bit early for a review thread.

I will predict an 81. Reviewers will find something to moan about.

Around the Network
Barkley said:
88-93
If I have to give a single number..... 89, you know there's gonna be a clickbait review.

Some website called Arcade Sushi (how can you even take that seriously) or one the "trends" (gaming or digital) websites will give it a 6 or something like that. Meta needs to think of a system that does not reward click bait by making their review stand out from the rest. (you have 70 green reviews and 1 red review the red review will get more clicks than just about all except the really big sites like IGN, Gametrailers, or Gamespot).

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

I predict 91.

When does the embargo lift? I heard it's on Monday, but it sounded more like speculation.

episteme said:
I predict 91.

When does the embargo lift?

Day before release, so 23rd. (apparently)

I can see a few sites give this mid 7s and maybe 1 or 2 give a 6 that will bring down the score sadly.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

So review system is not broken this time? Well, we will see
High 80s or low 90s (90, 91) is my prediction.

Kerotan said:
Thanks for the thread. Just want to say that the ps4 will be fine even if this isn't highly rated. It doesn't need it as you say.

The PS4 would be fine without any exclusive.

85+

Much higher than The Order at least.

Too much

83-88

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX