By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bloodborne Review Thread - MetaCritic 93% ~ GameRankings 91.47%

Emperorbach said:

88 to 94
85 seems a little low it is darksouls 2.0 remix  with a better art direction, better designed bosses , better weapons and more accessible gameplay and better perfomance yet its it own idenity

plus dat beast mechanic , the extra game mode, the  chalice dungeon ,its a masterpiece i dont see how it score less than 91 but i am lowballing 88 to be safe

How in the heck is Bloodborne a Dark Souls 2 remix? Its a Demon's Souls sequel if anything lol (Probably the same universe and same gothic style) 

I hope it can match Demon's Souls which is by far my favorite out of their games

Around the Network
Soriku said:
dane007 said:
@Goodnightmoon-- Anything is possible. Plus 76 is a good score. If you aim to high and it doesn't get the score you want , then you will be disappointed. If you aim low and it scores better then what you expected, then you will be excited and happy right? We all thought order will score well and we know what happened there. Same with Killzone and many other games. Just because its made by dark souls people , it doesn't automatically make it good.

People say this all the time yet I doubt you're actually thinking about it objectively like this. If you had to make a bet I don't think you would say a 76 is highly possible.

The Souls formula is proven and critics seem to love every game, so we're not going to run into an Order situation here. The early impressions already seem pretty good.

I'd be surprised if the game scored any lower than an 87-88. 90+ is definitely possible.

i still would. I never expect any game to score highly  , just to avoid disappointment. i never liked the souls game on last gen as the game had too many slowdown which remove the actual skill required from precision attack. The game ended up being cheap and memorisation type game as a result of it . I am actual waiting for the remastered edition which is majority 60fps :).  I hope the game to score well , but in saying that ,76 is still a very good score. 

I think that BB is going to be more valued than DS.

88-93
If I have to give a single number..... 89, you know there's gonna be a clickbait review.

well , i may be weird , but i want this game to listen to its OST hhhhh
i may get a 93

Around the Network

when Order can get 2 and 3's why not BB? idk if its a universal Sony hate but whatever it is every PS exclusive game must get some very shity scores like 2 and 3's so im gonna go with sth between 75 to 85.

Add me if u want :)

My guess is it will be a 89+ game on metacritic.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Thanks for the thread. Just want to say that the ps4 will be fine even if this isn't highly rated. It doesn't need it as you say.

Tachikoma said:

4/10 off polygon "let down by the mysoginistic development team that only let you play as a man" 

x} This is so true..

Predicting 92.