By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 10 Games With the Best "next gen" Graphics

leo-j said:
selnor said:
Every shot from GT and Motorstorm were replays.

INGAME ONLY!

THE REPLAYS HAVE HIGHER RES AND EXTRA DETAIL. Sony Fanboy cheats.

That motorstorm was not a replay, it was racing in game and presssing select therefore using a different camera angle.

Dude just admit it, GT5 does look that good. The pics of GT5 under the comment stating the first two were replays are in game in different camera angles.

Um I played Gt 5 Prolgue in London on Demo pods at Sony ad day. It's not that impressive ingam. LOL.

Around the Network

There is 1 ingame shot of GT5 on this thread. See the difference is huge.

TDMeisterJ said:
@ selnor

You keep saying Mass Effect, but do graphics also include texture pop-in or being lack of texture at all, or an elevator ride every five steps?
The Patch on download I got fixed the texture problem. But it was never that bad. 

I could have sworn ace combat 6 was said to have amazing graphics, and Halo's weren't outstanding. I still don't get how Uncharted cannot be on that list. I don;t think Crysis really counts as this is more console games only to be fair

@selnor

for GOds sake stop trolling

YOu seem to not be able to admit GT 5 looks better than some FLOP FF COPY...(i.e lost oddesy)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@selnor

for GOds sake stop trolling

YOu seem to not be able to admit GT 5 looks better than some FLOP FF COPY...(i.e lost oddesy)

lol. Your joking right??I dont think it's much better than Forza 2 to be honest.I give credit where it is due. The cars are awesome but scenery? a little to desire.Lost Odyessey no matter what you say is Graphically amazing. AND I GUESS THE MAN WHO CREATED FINAL FANTASY ALL OF A SUDDEN CANT MAKE RPG'S ANYMORE. ACCORDING TO YOUR STATEMENT.

@selnor

NO I have seen many video reviews of lost oddesy & graphically it looks crap..

COD4, Uncharted////are way above it

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Look, replays in games will always boast the AA and resolution. This is a fact, but even than, the replays of GT5 look better than any other racing game and so do the in-game visuals.

The game's not without it's flaws but it looks phenomenal, you can't argue about that.

darthdevidem01 said:
@selnor

NO I have seen many video reviews of lost oddesy & graphically it looks crap..

COD4, Uncharted////are way above it

LOL. I wont bother with Fanboy's.If I was trolling why do I include a PS3 title that impresses me? I have mates with PS3's who were blown away by my copy of Lost Odyessey.

If you call this crap your a fanboy. Period.

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_5565_en.html 

ok I fixed my pics,,and guyz don't fight over one game ,,,Both GT5 and LO look good .