By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 10 Games With the Best "next gen" Graphics

Here are my top games from graphical prospective(these are from the games I have played ,so some might not be there)

1.Uncharted: Darkes fortune

2.Call of Duty4

3.Bioshock

4.Gears of war

5.Mass effect(the graphics were really good however,there are some parts in the game that looks unpolished ,,,,so the graphics were mixed in this game)

6.Assasin's creed

7.Halo3(I did not like the game ,but you can not deny the good graphics)

8.Heavenly Sword

9.Devil may cry 4

10.Ratchet and clank :tools of destruction(the game was not for me,but it looked pretty sharp)

Edit: 11.Super Mario galaxy(it is one of the really good games from Wii console,so it should be mentioned) 

So tell me yours.

Around the Network

I'd put The Darkness up there instead of Assassin's Creed, but otherwise, good list.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Is that list in order?

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
kenzomatic said:
Is that list in order?

yea ,from my point of view though,,,so you can  give your adjustments/suggestions for the list

?????????Uncharted is nowhere near top 15 let alone 10?

Anyways,

1. Lost Odyessey

2. Mass Effect

3. Bioshock

4. Gears Of War

5. Call Of Duty 4

6. Assasins Creed

7. Heavonly Sword

8. Halo 3

9. Ace Combat 6

10. Fifa 08

Around the Network

@ selnor, have you not sen uncharted (or Ratchet or HS's cut scenes, they deserve a category of their own)

Maybe its just me but I think Mario Galaxy looked better than half of the games you guys are listing. It didn't run in 1080p sure...but there is more to graphics than resolution and number of polygons on screen.

@selnor

I respect your opinion ,but have even played uncharted??have you seen the water effects or the jungle in this game?If no,then give it a try at a gamestop or something .It deserves to be in top 5 for sure

Assassin's Creed
BioShock
Super Mario Galaxy
Oblivion
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

disolitude said:
Maybe its just me but I think Mario Galaxy looked better than half of the games you guys are listing. It didn't run in 1080p sure...but there is more to graphics than resolution and number of polygons on screen.

I think you are some what right,,I have played the game and it desreves a spot in that list ,,,but ill place it in number 11 .There should be a game from Wii aswell and mario is the one.