By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Brawl disc does not work.

Hopefully I will get to play it at my friend Gimic300's house tonight. God I hope so!

Around the Network

Whoa. Bacon, I had no idea. Sorry to hear about that. I'm picking up my copy tomorrow. Hope you get back in the game soon. You guys were really looking forward to playing.

It's going to take 8-11 days. and Rol, we only have one copy. All Brawl discs will do this. Going to have to send it to Nintendo.

I like Bacon said:
It's going to take 8-11 days. and Rol, we only have one copy. All Brawl discs will do this. Going to have to send it to Nintendo.

Did you get a chance to read this link?

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=150691

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

It's nothing to do with the Brawl disc, it's your Wii.

Around the Network

I did go to that link. But nothing is working. I'm not going to try and fix the problem myself with the possibility that I may cause damage to the Wii. and I know that SeriousWB

If it's any consolation Wii owners, one of my ps2's had the same issue. It would play dvd and cd games just fine, but DVD 9 games would not work at all and i'd get a disc read error. Good to see nintendo is going to clean your console, but if you live in a dusty house or with smokers it sounds like something that will be needed on a regular basis. with more games inevitably coming on DL dvds i wonder how widespread this issue will become.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Sry man, thats not funny u were hoping this game and now u have but u cant play it, that is frustrating...

Mine isn't working either! ****'n **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

I like Bacon said:
Unable to read disc. Help.

now Bacon, according to Nintendo, you really shouldn't smoke or live in dust.

Sorry, time to send it in. :) 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)