By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Brawl disc does not work.

unlucky, are you and your sister using the same copy, if so double unlucky.

Around the Network

DAMN DAMN!!!

This nearly happened to me when I got COD4 on my 360 launch day of the game. (When I had a 360.)

This would make me crack my Wii.

p.s. there were 156 people in line for brawl at my Circuit City! They had to literally make some people leave and told them to come back when they get more of the game! I wasn't lucky enough to get one though I will be searching Best Buy 2day. :)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

hope this dosent happen to me

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

From Nintendo
Super Smash Bros. Brawl utilizes a double-layer disc which has a large memory capacity. A very small percentage of Wii consoles may have trouble consistently reading data off this large capacity disc if there is some contamination on the lens of the disc drive. Nintendo has specialized cleaning equipment that can resolve this problem. (Please do NOT attempt to clean the lens yourself, as you may damage the system.)

“How can I get this fixed and how long will it take?”
If you are experiencing disc read errors, please utilize the form below to request a repair order. Nintendo is upgrading inbound and outbound shipping to expedite the total repair process. Specific repair times will be provided as you fill out the repair form below. There is no cost for the repair or shipping. Please note: returning the game to the retail store will not solve the problem. So we encourage users who are experiencing issues with playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl to utilize this repair order process.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/repair/repair_form_us_ssbb.jsp

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Lol i managed to get a F**k you out of this. If you have read that other thread you would have seen what i said.

I feel sorry for you, if it happend to me i would have been pissed and wanted to kill someone/thing. But since it didn't im gonna have a laugh.

Ps. Jeez lucky i can take a joke unlike some people on this site. Cough Cough

Around the Network

That's too bad, I hope this doesn't happen to my cousin when he get his copy.

I can't take jokes. Never could.

This is brawl your talking about, this game is ranked more important then water, air, money, etc to some people :P

That sucks.
Luckily, my copy works, and I've already unlocked Snake, Marth, Ness, and a crapload of songs and trophies.

I feel sorry for you Bacon. because I fear the same will happen to me when it gets released in PAL. I got my Wii on launch and my bro is a smoker, so there's a good chance mine will have a dirty lens too.

Wishing you and your sister to enjoy the game soon!