By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Nintendo Platform Teased at Conference, "NX"

Kind of a sad day... And what I mean by this is this could be the beginning of the end. If they makes tons on phones, why make a system? I wish them luck,as they do need cash. But I just got a feeling NX will be the last system they make.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:

I said it!!! Next Nintendo home console will come holidays 2016!!!

they said things about mobile games, pc games and so. There is no confirmation for another home console

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
Dr.Vita said:

I said it!!! Next Nintendo home console will come holidays 2016!!!

they said things about mobile games, pc games and so. There is no confirmation for another home console

Believe!!!

So here's the real question on everyone's mind: will NX be part of gen 8, or will it begin gen 9?

SJReiter said:
So here's the real question on everyone's mind: will NX be part of gen 8, or will it begin gen 9?

8th gen is oversaturated as it is. The NX will probably belong to the 9th gen.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

QoL = Nintendo games on phones, so your quality of life is improved by not having to keep buying multiple pieces of Nintendo hardware to play their games.

Genius!

But OT, I still find it mad that we're getting new hardware so soon into this generation after how the last one dragged on.

SJReiter said:

Only history will decide.  

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Dr.Vita said:
EricFabian said:

Believe!!!

No

Click HERE and be happy 

Kresnik said:
QoL = Nintendo games on phones, so your quality of life is improved by not having to keep buying multiple pieces of Nintendo hardware to play their games.

Genius!

But OT, I still find it mad that we're getting new hardware so soon into this generation after how the last one dragged on.

I mean, it's not THAT soon. They announce it in 2016, it releaes in 2017. If its a 3DS successor, that's 6 years, if it's a Wii U successor, that's 5 years. Shorter than last gen, sure, but it's not a crazy short amount of time. 

piggychan said:
I am equally excited and scared for Nintendo. I wish them all the best

+1

This is very unexpected, but at least we'll have something to talk about the next two years.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.