By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS+ will be required for online gaming on PS Vita

mymuro said:
Lafiel said:
mymuro said:

Info from official Sony store on Tmall.

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.4-b.w5003-10340570513.1.t5Bqig&id=44176457124&scene=taobao_shop

When will this policy come to the rest of the world? March 20? Next system update?

Or this is just another we Chinese deserved unfair treatment drama?

the game also has a PS4 version, that part of the description might just have been falsely copy/pasted

Unlike Dynasty Warrior, they dont have PS4 version listed. Mistake or not, we'll see in a week.

there would be news by now but there isnt any 

Around the Network
Ruler said:
Semmie said:
Im going to skip it for sure now. Better to take the certain 3ds then the doubtfull psvita online pay.
I find sony dissapointing. Ive been waiting to long for games. And order1886 butfucked me big time. Purchased wiiu. Free online and games are bad ass. I already advertised it to sell it. 3ds will be my next.

Strange how i got in the hype of ps4 and ended up hating it.

The best combo i guess is wiiu 3ds and xbone.

Only time will tell. But ontopic this rumor has got me worried cause i know sony can actually do this. Its not a loyal act. I appreciated ps3 cause it was free. So i took it over 360.

What a pitty indeed. As a sega fan i hate to say it. But nintendo does it right. If only peeps new how they get ripped. Game 80 Euro. Dlc 15 plus 15 plus 15. Oh no micro. 2.99.
Come on guys where is this going to?

so you want to switch to the Xbox who had always online pay to play?

Heh. Why not?

That would be sad. And probably illegal.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Semmie said:
If that is really truth. The ill buy 3ds next week

high five!

Thats absurd! I'm not buying the Vita and I'm skipping all of its offline games strictly because of unconfirmed news about its online gaming policy.

.- -... -.-. -..

Around the Network

Well I has PS + years before we even found out about it becoming a requirement for MP, so I really don't care.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Barkley said:
Most people with a vita probably have ps+ anyway, digital games are a pain in the ass without it.

You can't delete a game without also deleting it's saved data unless you upload to your ps+ cloud so unless you have a 32gb card or don't play many games you're buggered without ps+.

I've never played online multiplayer on my vita anyway.

This isn't true, Content Manager Assistant installed on a PC you can move your games/saves on to your PC via usb, no need for psn+. Heck it'll even configure it to use your home wi-fi to connect your vita>pc if you want to move the files without a cable as long as you have the program installed since it's all done from the Vita side.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ganoncrotch said:
Barkley said:
Most people with a vita probably have ps+ anyway, digital games are a pain in the ass without it.

You can't delete a game without also deleting it's saved data unless you upload to your ps+ cloud so unless you have a 32gb card or don't play many games you're buggered without ps+.

I've never played online multiplayer on my vita anyway.

This isn't true, Content Manager Assistant installed on a PC you can move your games/saves on to your PC via usb, no need for psn+. Heck it'll even configure it to use your home wi-fi to connect your vita>pc if you want to move the files without a cable as long as you have the program installed since it's all done from the Vita side.

Oh that's good to know, still extremely strange decision by sony to not allow the OS to seperately delete save data and there respective games without the use of a PC though.

Barkley said:
ganoncrotch said:

Oh that's good to know, still extremely strange decision by sony to not allow the OS to seperately delete save data and there respective games without the use of a PC though.

Agree with you there a bit, it is only the Vita games that work like that too, if you have psone classics or psp games on your vita then their save files are seperate to the games and you can delete them independantly of each other, so it isn't like the system can't... just wont do it for the Vita games.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive