By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS+ will be required for online gaming on PS Vita

Hey look! Even more reason to not get a vita! 

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Im going to skip it for sure now. Better to take the certain 3ds then the doubtfull psvita online pay.
I find sony dissapointing. Ive been waiting to long for games. And order1886 butfucked me big time. Purchased wiiu. Free online and games are bad ass. I already advertised it to sell it. 3ds will be my next.

Strange how i got in the hype of ps4 and ended up hating it.

The best combo i guess is wiiu 3ds and xbone.

Only time will tell. But ontopic this rumor has got me worried cause i know sony can actually do this. Its not a loyal act. I appreciated ps3 cause it was free. So i took it over 360.

What a pitty indeed. As a sega fan i hate to say it. But nintendo does it right. If only peeps new how they get ripped. Game 80 Euro. Dlc 15 plus 15 plus 15. Oh no micro. 2.99.
Come on guys where is this going to?

Probably in China only or maybe they just copy and pasted the same text from the Ps4 version of the game.

WolfpackN64 said:
And just when the Vita awakens from it's coma, Sony gives it a good whack with the hammer.

Hahahaha yes!!!

+1 Like

On topic though, this will be for the Chinese region only. That's where it was announced and there's not even been rumors of this for the rest of world. Perhaps the vita is subsidized in China and this is the way to make that back

Around the Network

I can care less about the online gaming aspect of PS+ for the most part. The only reason that i subscribe, is for the free games.

if it isnt a mistake then it is a stupid move. Shame I actually do play Killzone Mercernaries and SFxTekken online. I dont want to stop

I'm sure Sony isn't that stupid

I'm thinking it's for China only.

Argh... >.< Let's hope that this is false...