By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Show me your Consoles.

There you go, old photo that I once showed here sometime already, but I don't have anything new.

What do you see:

Left side, handhelds;

• Zelda 3DS SE sealed with a
  • DSlite and
  • 3DS on top with
  • GameBoy (clear transparent, awesome stuff)
  • GameBoy Pocket
  • GameBoy Color (purle transparent) and
  • GameBoy Advance (soft purple transparent) in front

Home consoles from top left to bottom right:

• Sony PlayStation
  • Nintendo 64
  • SEGA Dreamcast
  • Nintendo GameCube
  • Nintendo Wii
  • Sony PlayStation 3
  • Nintendo WiiU
  • Atari 2600
  • Nintendo NES
  • SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis (Model 2)
  • Super NES
  • Nintendo Color-TV Game 15
  • Philips Videopac G7000/Magnavox Odyssey2
Not the biggest collection ever (note there's no PS2), but it sure is wide and varied. I'm still eyeing for an original XBox, which I did play fairly regularly back in the day, and at least one Game & Watch to expand the older generations.

The Color TV game is a 1st Gen system, Nintendo's Pong system that I once imported for fun because I wanted to own all generations of Nintendo. I have it boxed and comes with a manual I obviously can't read, but it works and a couple awesome Pong games on there! The G7000 is a 2nd generation console which was pretty big in Europe. Big is relative, because it only ever sold 2.5m units worldwide, but for back then that would be a lot if your name wasn't Atari.

I actually have two G7000's, but one is broken, because I swapped everything that was bad into one unit to create one good one. It was my mother's system when she was a teen. I also have three N64's, all working perfectly of course. I have three because I wanted to play it everywhere, at home, at my father's and at my grandmother's. We used to have two Dreamcast's, but we sold one years ago.

So... A 1st Gen system, two 2nd Gen systems... Give me them points!

Too bad I don't have a Batman poster... How about Star Wars? Got three of them. Or maybe Lord of the Rings The Two Towers?

Around the Network

(I know, the last pic got stretched a little. )

No pics of following consoles/handhelds:

-Gameboy -Gameboy Colour -Gameboy Advance SP -Nintendo DS -Nintendo DS Lite -Nintendo 3DS -Pokémon Mini

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Xbox one and iPhone 6. How many points is that? Do I win?

GameCube
PlayStation 2
Wii
Xbox 360
Xbox One

No pics

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma 

Around the Network

*Coleco Gemini and Wii are in their boxes

Muhaha look at my points. Still 2nd though, even with my 1st gen system .

I see what you did there by the way; 8pts stands for '8th' Gen, 10 points for 7th Gen being 10 years old, 64, 160 and 800 for those era's bits, 2600 for the Atari and 19720 for the original Odyssey's release date . Not sure about the 6th gen's 25 however :-| ...

My sig. :)

Leadified said:

*Coleco Gemini and Wii are in their boxes

Do I see a few thousand worth of consoles with a 32 inch 720p, 60 hz Samsung TV?

S.Peelman said:

Muhaha look at my points. Still 2nd though, even with my 1st gen system .

I see what you did there by the way; 8pts stands for '8th' Gen, 10 points for 7th Gen being 10 years old, 64, 160 and 800 for those era's bits, 2600 for the Atari and 19720 for the original Odyssey's release date . Not sure about the 6th gen's 25 however :-| ...

novasonic has two 1st gen consoles and that alone puts him infront :P

Yeah, wasn't sure what to do with the 6th gen. Maybe it should've been 21p for 21st century?