By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Show me your Consoles.

Ultrashroomz said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

Two things. First, I lol'd at the poor GBA SP getting rapped by that original GB cart. Damn thing looks like one of John Holmes victims haha. And secondly, for the love of god, either darken that room entirely with black out drapes or store those consoles away in a closet. Sun light is going to KILL that SNES. 

I lol'd at that first statement. I do appreciate the advice regarding the SNES though.

It's a very nice collection. Totally jealous. I use to have a similar one, but my ex sold off all of my stuff. I'm currently in the process of getting it all back but it's pretty expensive.

As far as what I said about the SNES, I'm sure you already know, but some of those classic consoles used a special solution in their plastics that would not only turn the plastic a horrid yellow, but would also cause them to deteriorate over time and break. Nintendo sadly used this chemical in making alot of their stuff, the SNES being one of them. If you allow natural sunlight around it for too long, that process is going to be sped up and you'll be stuck with something like this.

http://cdn.head-fi.org/a/a6/a6f35c87_20100925134504Oxidized-snes.jpg

Oh the horror...

Around the Network
AlfredoTurkey said:
I use to own all of these consoles.

Atari2600
NES
Genesis
SNES
Sega CD
Sega Saturn
N64
PS1
PS2
Dreamcast
Xbox
Gamecube
Wii
PS3
GB
GBA
GBA SP
DS

But then my ex wife decided to sell them off behind my back. lol So now I'm slowly getting them back. I have

NES
SNES
Genesis
PS1
PS2
Dreamcast
Wii
GBA
DS

It's a slow process. And MAN, the prices have gone up for the last ten years. It's ridiculous lol

Is that why she's your ex wife?

Too lazy to post pics (like always)

Game Boy Advance
Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo 3DS

GameCube
Wii
Wii U

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I'm trying to compile my ps1, ps2, ps3 and ps4. It's been a PS ride all along. Lost all of them before 96...my sega genesis. 

Atari 2600 (original 1st wood panel model)
Gameboy Color (purple transparent)
PS1 (original fat square one SCPH-1001 )
N64
GBA (Purple)
GBA (White transparent)
DS (Azure Blue)
DS Lite
PS2 Slim
Xbox
PSP (2000 Piano Black)
Xbox 360 (60gb)
Wii
PS3 320gb Slim
PS3 4gb Super Slim (with 500gb HDD)
Playstation Vita
WiiU Basic (with 250gb external HDD)
PS4

Around the Network

sadly no pics
WiiU
PS3
PS4
GBA
3DS
3DS XL
PSP

8th gen: 1)PS4 (Black).

7th gen: 2)PS3 (Fat 60GB model, although I upgraded the HDD to a 500GB model), 3)Xbox 360 (Black, late model that doesn't RROD, think it's a 120GB model), 4)Wii (original Black model).

6th gen: 5)Original XBox, 6)Gamecube (Black), 7)Dreamcast.

5th gen: 8)N64, 9)PS1 (Original model, not a PSOne).

4th gen: 10)SNES, 11)Megadrive.

3rd gen: 12)NES, 13)Master System.

(Not sure what gen this is classed in) 14)Commodore 64 (Keyboard, with tape player).

Handhelds: 15)PS Vita (OLED model), 16)3DS (1st model, Turquoise), 17)Original Gameboy White.

Ka-pi96 said:
Barkley said:

Also everytime I edit a list like the above it starts putting lines in and spaces it apart, how can I fix it so they all fit nicely together again?

At a guess I'd say that is because of how the rich text reply (used for quoting/editing) does things differently. The enter button starts a new paragraph with a gap before the last one, so if you only want to drop a single line then you need to hold shift when you press enter. Also if you change certain bits it may throw it out a bit and put extra unwanted spaces between lines in which case you have to backspace the beginning of the bottom line and then shift + enter to get it to be just one place below again.

Thanks it worked!

Home consoles: Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Wii U, Playstation 1, playstation 2, well thats really it xD for my home consoles

Handhelds: Gameboy, Gameboy Colour, Gameboy advance (2 of them), Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo DSi XL and last but not least Nintendo 3DS ^_^ the original model

No pics, but:

NES
SNES
N64 (jungle green)
GameCube
Wii
WiiU
Game Boy
Game Boy Colour (atomic purple)
Game Boy Advance SP
DS
DSlite