By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS Vita is starting to do good!

KLXVER said:
fatslob-:O said:

If you take a look at the NPD thread it is a possibility and you didn't specify which region anyways in your initial post ... 

What's more is that we have some evidence that the Vita is undertracked too ...

So the Vita is undertracked by 40K?

No, it is impossible for the PS Vita to do 60k in (only) USA and 18k in Europe. Europe should be as big as USA. So USA undertracked by 40k units and Europe by 42k units.

Around the Network

Is PSTV being counted as a vita by vgchartz? I mean it doesn't have the same name nor play a chunk of the major vita titles. Half that 60k was PSTV is all...

Blob said:
Is PSTV being counted as a vita by vgchartz? I mean it doesn't have the same name nor play the major vita titles. Half that 60k was PSTV is all...

They count it for Japan sales, why shouldn't they count it for USA and Europe sales?

It's pretty good for a Vita, but not that good overall....

Needs to pick up the momentum!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

It could do way better. If I was Sony, I would put every game on Vita. PS4 can get HD ports. Who has time to get Trophies at home?

Vita > all home consoles

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
KLXVER said:

So the Vita is undertracked by 40K?

No, it is impossible for the PS Vita to do 60k in (only) USA and 18k in Europe. Europe should be as big as USA. So USA undertracked by 40k units and Europe by 42k units.

Then this site is just pure shit when it comes to numbers. Might as well just make them up yourself FFS...

Dr.Vita said:
Blob said:
Is PSTV being counted as a vita by vgchartz? I mean it doesn't have the same name nor play the major vita titles. Half that 60k was PSTV is all...

They count it for Japan sales, why shouldn't they count it for USA and Europe sales?

Did they? Fair enough then I wasn't aware 

60k for Europe? Don't make me laugh.

PxlStorm said:
60k for Europe? Don't make me laugh.

Why not? If it sells 60k only in USA, 60k will be a minimum for Europe too imo!

It's best to be brutally honest in these kind of threads.

No, the PS Vita isn't doing well. It's doing terrible.

#Team3DSdomination

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"