By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hottest Famous Male Tournament - Stage 22 - Will Smith Vs. Theo James

Shokio aka Will Smith xD

Around the Network

Will Smith all the way!

Machina said:

Looks like most people missed my announcement at the bottom of the OP in the last thread, so I'll make a new post for it this time:

There are still some big names to come, but I know some of you have expressed concern that your favourites won't be included, so at this stage I'm happy to take suggestions for people you'd like to be included in the tournament that haven't featured yet, and will make room for some of the more popular picks. So when you make your vote this round feel free to suggest names as well.

Is there a round with Jeremy Clarkson coming up? Cos if not I'd like there to be one plz

Machina said:
man-bear-pig said:

Is there a round with Jeremy Clarkson coming up? Cos if not I'd like there to be one plz

Jeremy Clarkson as in the Top Gear presenter? No, and no.

But beauty is in the eye of the beholder...I may not find Will Smith attractive just as you may not find Jeremy Clarkson attractive but that doesn't mean he should be omitted from the competition

Will smith

I'm surprised by the lack of William Dafoe and...

.- -... -.-. -..

Around the Network

Will Smith, of course.

man-bear-pig said:
Machina said:

But beauty is in the eye of the beholder...I may not find Will Smith attractive just as you may not find Jeremy Clarkson attractive but that doesn't mean he should be omitted from the competition

I mean, I love Jeremy Clarkson just as the next guy, but you wouldn't seriously expect him...

to be in the list. James May has better chances. Hell, Richard Hammond would probably win some rounds. but him...

Ka-pi96 said:
man-bear-pig said:
Machina said:

But somebody else would have to be taken out for him so it would still result in someone getting omitted...

Just get rid of some of the z-listers such as the guy in this round who isn't Will Smith. I'll even provide the topless pic Machina can use in the OP

Dat gut <3

PieToast said:

Will smith

I'm surprised by the lack of William Dafoe and...

I don't really find Jim Carrey attractive so no big loss.

My vote goes to Will Smith.

Signature goes here!

Never heard of him, but: James.

Suggestions: Brad Kroenig, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Arjun Rampal.