By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - With the Uncharted 4 delay, a PS4 for $299 later this year does not feel far off.

So with the delay of Uncharted 4, PS4 have no "BIG" exclusive for the holiday season. To combat this I think we will see the PS4 for $299 and not only $349.

They simple have to if they don't want XboxOne to really shorten there lead.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

Agreed. A 299$ PS4. Games they need are uncharted collection, ratchet and clank, gran turismo 7: prologue and some of their smaller exclusives.

That's what I think. XOne will have a huge lineup advantage this fall (Halo, Forza, Tomb Raider vs. nothing), PS4 will need to lower the price to be competitive.

I do wonder what Sony plans to do game-wise this fall. Do they have a surprise announcement, or will they just put their fate in 3rd parties' hands and try to ride MGS, FIFA, CoD, AssCreed wave.

Definitely bad news for PS4 owners, after a string of poor to mediocre exclusives, the most anticipated one gets delayed significantly.

I dont know, the ps4 keeps on sellinhg regardless of exclusive games. Japanese sales are on the rise now too

Pre-E3, Sony should do a price cut. Post-E3, we'll just have to wait and see if Sony will still need a price cut.

Around the Network

UC4 delayed to 2016?

Lmao, what the hell are you talking about? Sony could bundle the PS4 with a bottle of cold piss for $399, and it would still dominate this holiday. Let's not act like the PS4 was truly in dire need of U4 to sell.

TBH I don't know. I can see Sony doing a price cut or more bundles.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

This is getting ridiculous.

Knack - mediocre
Killzone: Shadow Fall - Decent
Infamous: Second Son - Decent
Driveclub - Delayed & horrible launched
LittleBigPlanet 3 - mediocre
The Order: 1886 - Delayed & mediocre

And now U4 is delayed.

What is going on Shu?

There won't be a price cut just because Uncharted 4 got delayed.