By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well opening day is the better term...

But don't forgot these kind of games have insane legs, come back at the end of 2015 and then tell me if it flopped

Around the Network

We need to wait and see if it have legs.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Oh God...Wii U has low install base, Kirby Curse games have a low fan base... this is no secret. Games that don't do anything irresistible won't sell on Wii U. Kirby Rainbow Curse is one of those games. A 2D platformer would have sold much better.

Oh boy, here we go... I didn't expected to sell much honestly. I would like to buy it some time, but not atm. it does seem a little on the simple side.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I had interest until I realized that I would spend almost the entire time looking at my gamepad and not the TV. If I wanted Kirby on a small screen, I'd play it on my 3DS.

Around the Network

No one wanted it.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Locknuts said:
If I wanted to play touch screen games, I'd use my phone and play them for free.

Because This game is in the same boat??? :0

Jumpin said:
No one wanted it.

We'll see by 2016^

It's a game that came in with little to no hype or marketing for that matter and sales clearly reflected that. I think dark days are ahead for the Kirby franchise.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Panther111 said:

No EU release in sight, and mismatched release dates arent always good for business, cough "watch dogs" cough.

So why do you think consumers didnt show interest for the game? 26k opening week is a betrayal, there are far more nintendo fans than that, so even the most loyal consumers let it pass.

what do you think are some possible reasons it flopped?

what are the reasons you didnt pick it up, nor showed any interest?

:" was nintendo treating it as filler material? Are even nintendo fans tired of 2d platformers? (Captain toad did well, and its not 2d) 

:" was it mostly a visual experiment on nintendos part?

Btw, i consider myself a nintendo fan, and enjoyed canvas curse, but still no real interest for this.

let me hear your thoughts!

Because it didn't look that interesting, the install base is tiney, and it got mediocre reviews.