By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm quite surprised. I expected at least 75k but then again, Nintendo seems to be unable to market their games these days so I guess this should have been expected.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Around the Network

Dont worry it will have legs its an evergreen title, it's not a must have, but more of a " i will get this later down the line". Also it has sold ok in Japan.

b00moscone said:

I think it'll probably pull people through if they've already played Triple Deluxe, or want a home-console traditional kirby game.

Of course, I don´t understand why people think this should have been a traditional Kirby.

For the love of GOD, don´t we have enough traditionl Kirbys now? Really?

On the DS we had Kirby Super Star Ultra and Kirby Sqeak Squad, on the Wii we had Kirby Return to Dreamland and Kirby Dream Collection, now on 3DS we have Triple Deluxe and you can download Return to dreamland on WiiU for 20$ and play it with your wiiU gamepad. 

I love when Nintendo do these kind of experiments to their games, even if less people buy it. I enjoy them anyway.

It's a budget title. It doesn't need to do crazy numbers to be successful.

Goodnightmoon said:
b00moscone said:

I think it'll probably pull people through if they've already played Triple Deluxe, or want a home-console traditional kirby game.

Of course, I don´t understand why people think this should have been a traditional Kirby.

For the love of GOD, don´t we have enough traditionl Kirbys now? Really?

On the DS we had Kirby Super Star Ultra and Kirby Sqeak Squad, on the Wii we had Kirby Return to Dreamland and Kirby Dream Collection, now on 3DS we have Triple Deluxe and you can download Return to dreamland on WiiU for 20$ and play it with your wiiU gamepad. 

I love when Nintendo do these kind of experiments to their games, even if less people buy it. I enjoy them anyway.

I agree. There are a lot of traditional kirby games that people can access.

Plus Miyamoto and Iwata promised their investors they will make use of the gamepas, and this is a perfectly good way to use it, plus the art looks amazing :O

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Around the Network

If I wanted to play touch screen games, I'd use my phone and play them for free.

It still in my most wanted games of this year - I'm in Europe though.

top kirby fan here, but i havent picked it up because i have to many nintendo games i need to finish.

I've been skipping Kirby titles since the NES. I usually select from a small number of games to play from trying a few new ones as time passes by. He's obviously a successful character if he's been in games for this long.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

People really need to quit assuming if something doesn't sell hotcakes in it's first week, that it's dead. FYI, Triple Deluxe sold "poorly" it's first week, and is a million seller now. Kirby games ALWAYS have legs. Period.