By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Burning Typhoon said:
Nuvendil said:
Well if you want a technical showcase, get Killzone Shadowfall, The Order, Infamous, or even try Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor. Those all do a better job of showing the generation gap.

I don't want a First Person Shooter.  They are far too simple-minded for me.  The order looks bad, and I've never been interested in any Infamous game.  No idea what Middle Earth is, so I wont play that either.  I may find myself waiting for Uncharted 4, to see how this generation is supposed to look.

Way to broaden your horizons.  Also, you were whining over a lack of visual spectacle in your OP.  I provided visual spectacle.  If you don't care about that and just want good games then what's the point of all the complaining again?

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
Tachikoma said:

Buys new console, gets all the games he already had on ps3 and no ps4 exclusives / next gen only titles?

Sorry. i don't buy it. Who buys a new console and plays only games they already have or have already played for the older console?

Lack of backwards compatibility! Ha! Showing Sony his angry fist by double dipping!

You get what i mean though right?, it's like buying a 3DS and judging it off of DS games, or a XBO and judging it off of multiplatform indies.

Just doesn't make any sense to me.

Tachikoma said:
walsufnir said:

Lack of backwards compatibility! Ha! Showing Sony his angry fist by double dipping!

You get what i mean though right?, it's like buying a 3DS and judging it off of DS games, or a XBO and judging it off of multiplatform indies.

Of couse I did :) I think it's funny what OP expected. But in some way I feel what he is saying as currently I don't see many reasons to enter the current gen, to be honest.

So let me get this straight.... you get a bunch of indie games from cross-buy (so free for ps4) and complain that they look like the ps3 versions? Super Motherload is 2d for goodness sake, it'd look the same on the PSP.

I've not played The Last of us Remastered but you can grab it for only $20 and if 60fps, 1080p and better textures don't interest you then why buy it?

I haven't had any of the problems you have mentioned with the controllers.

Download speeds are great for me, it's 3x faster than the ps3 as it should be.

UI wise I agree it is a bit of a mess showing all the games side by side, it'd be better if they reorganized the library app and that was used for games instead of throwing them all on the main screen, only having the last 1 or 2 games you played on their.

walsufnir said:
Tachikoma said:

Of couse I did :) I think it's funny what OP expected. But in some way I feel what he is saying as currently I don't see many reasons to enter the current gen, to be honest.

It's a shame he didnt get it last month and snag infamous first light from ps+, thats a pretty awesome game, and for "free" makes it all the better.
Also theres bloodborne in litterally a few weeks so theres that too.

But really, OP, you shouldn't have bought a PS4 expecting cross platform indies and similar to me significantly better than last gen, because they just arent, and we havent even really hit a pacing speed for PS4 and XBO yet as far as quality goes.

Knowing you watched videos on youtube and wasnt really impressed or drawn to it from those, too, just amplifies my feeling of "what the hell did you buy it for"

Around the Network

I don't understand why you got a PS4 when there were no true nextgen games you were interested in and the only games you've been playing are cross gen. I got my PS4 with inFamous Second Son, because I wanted to play ISS. The game ended up being not quite as good as I hoped but I'm still glad I got it and played it.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

At least you learned something - don't buy something you don't need.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

What you except? They are cross-platform games for a reason most those are ps3 games just with higher resolution. Only very view big AAA games look segnificantly better like the evil within.

You complain about this and that where is complaint about the ps3? he psn store crashes on the ps3 on regular bases and the trophies need forever to load. Are these not improvements?

Damn no one wants to discuss Zerogame, (page 4)  ='(  lol

m0ney said:
At least you learned something - don't buy something you don't need.

And who decides that?