By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

All legit complaints, you are fully correct to address those faults.
The only thing I disagree is download speeds, I seem to get the max my ISP allows (20 Mbps).
If you're disappointed in games, may I suggest Dying Light. It's current-gen only, and a lot of fun. Sadly, I cannot recommend any PS4 exclusives, I found none of them worthy.

Around the Network

it is either you are not using a fullHD TV or seems like you don't understand the meaning of porting, PS4 can't play PS3 games beside using PSnow, that is why its getting all these remastered version, remastered is not a remake but just a higher quality version...

for now, you should be comparing PS3 Infamous 1 or 2 with PS4 Infamous Second Son instead of those remastered games, if you seriously wanted to know whats the differences this two systems able to perform for their games...

next comparison will be Uncharted series... 

I'm 36 and have been gaming since the Atari 2600. I have seen every leap from console to console since the early 80's. The PS4 is a great piece of hardware. It runs a lot of games just as well as PC on medium to high settings. The PS4 cannot touch a good PC's ultra setting, but that is what PC has to offer.

For example, look at Final Fantasy 14 A Realm Reborn on PS3 (720/30fps), then look at it on PS4 (1080/60fps). It is a mega-leap foward like night vs day. The PS4 version looks identical to the PC on high settings. The 8GB of GDDR5 helps a lot! The highly modified CPU & GPU Rox, and it runs modified DIrectX 11.2 & OpenGL.We all saw what dev teams like Naughty Dog did with 512MB of XRAM on the PS3. 1st party games like Killzone SF, The Order 1886, Infamous SS look stunning! WOW! Also this is very early in the consoles life span. I mean look at Resistance on PS3 from 2006. It looks nothing like Resistance 3 from 2011. I cannot wait to see what they do with the PS4 as the console matures.

I currently have over 70 games on my PS4 and have not even bought 20 games. So many free games from PS+, F2D/F2P, or just download free games. A lot of people do not even realize it, but on PS4 there are a few secret free games every month. Just go to popular & digital and in the upper left set the setting to free search and bam you will find a few games every month that they do not advertise or tell ya about. It is easy to find the free PS+ games or the free to play section, but these you have to hunt down. Some are AAA, some Indie, some console exclsuive (PC/PS4).

I cannot wait to play Bloodborne in 2 weeks! So many great games coming soon! PS4 already has 450 games out or in development. That is unheard of for a console not even a year and a half old. Anyways I just wanted to share my thoughts since I feel like I have seen it all and have been around since the beginning of gaming. HAPPY GAMING EVERYONE & HAVE FUN! =)

Buys new console, gets all the games he already had on ps3 and no ps4 exclusives / next gen only titles?

Sorry. i don't buy it. Who buys a new console and plays only games they already have or have already played for the older console?

How where you able to destroy a Sega Genesis those things are like indestructible like pretty much all cartridge based consoles. Still have two working ones both the original and the first redesign.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
How where you able to destroy a Sega Genesis those things are like indestructible like pretty much all cartridge based consoles. Still have two working ones both the original and the first redesign.

Sweet! SEGA Genesis FTW! I'm a programmer and my friends and I came up with Zerogame on the PS3/Yellow Dog Linux 6.2 other OS. All of the games run on the PS3's other OS mapped out to the DualShock 3 controller. There are probably only 5 PS3's like this in the world, but it is amazing. My PS3 Phat can run 40 emulators with 60k+ roms/the full library of games for every console, PC gaming system (ie Apple ll etc), handheld, MAME-Arcade system 1980-1999 & handhelds 1990-2007. SEGA Genesis, Turbo Grafx-16, NES, N64, Super NES, Atari 2600, NEO-GEO, MAME, Commodore 64, Apple ll, Wonderswan, GameBoy Color, GameBoy Advance and many more etc. It also runs Firefox & does anything a PC can do pretty much. I feel like my PS3 Phat is Priceless! Although I love my PS4 too! ;)

Check out Zerogame/PS3/YDL6.2 on YouTube...

smh........

So you just bought all the games u already have on your PS3????

And the PS4 home menu??? I don't know, giw can anyone find a straight line with 10+ (you can limit what's on the list) of your most recently used apps  "disorganized"? I mean the last thing you use goes to the front of the line, pushing the thing u used before that a step behind it.  Deep setting are on the screen above. 

I really don't get it, how much better does anyone want a UI to be? Cause I think its perfect.

Intrinsic said:
smh........

Some of those games the OP mentioned were/are F2D/F2P on both PS3 & PS4 (Dead or Alive 5: Last Round) lol. Yet he is b!tchin about it?!.. smh

Intrinsic said:

smh........

And the PS4 home menu??? I don't know, giw can anyone find a straight line with 10+ (you can limit what's on the list) of your most recently used apps  "disorganized"? I mean the last thing you use goes to the front of the line, pushing the thing u used before that a step behind it.  Deep setting are on the screen above. 

I really don't get it, how much better does anyone want a UI to be? Cause I think its perfect.

The UI Rox on the PS4. The only thing I would like to see & they can add (they added on the PS3 in a firmware update) is the ability to name & add Folders to better organize your games/movies/music etc.

Tachikoma said:

Buys new console, gets all the games he already had on ps3 and no ps4 exclusives / next gen only titles?

Sorry. i don't buy it. Who buys a new console and plays only games they already have or have already played for the older console?

Lack of backwards compatibility! Ha! Showing Sony his angry fist by double dipping!