By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN's reaction to playing FFXV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krFBAqOxUrU

They played the game for 3 hrs.  Good to hear some positive responses to the game.

Around the Network

6/10 No playable female characters - IGN

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Positive responses from IGN?! Impossible!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Well, i'm not quite interest this game, i prefer Final Fantasy 1 & Final Fantasy 9.

QUAKECore89 said:
Well, i'm not quite interest this game, i prefer Final Fantasy 1 & Final Fantasy 9.

I can understand Final Fantasy IX but Final Fantasy I, really?

Around the Network

Essentially a preview? or even less than that.

Why do we care. Can't count how many times a preveiw makes a game seem like a must buy, amazeballs games and then when final game comes out its like they playe da different game cause doens't sound anything like the preview.

How they can constantly go to being this game is amazing and super hyped in a preview to this game is pure garbage in their review always baffles me.

But I guess it probably comes down to money. If they hate on a game in a preview the company won't advertise on their site or heck might even blackball them in giving out a review copy or some embargo, ect. So no wonder its ALWAYS praise in a preview.

The order is really the only game I can think of that didn't receive good praise in a preview.

Good to hear positive reception on the game

Positive reactions, the game looks cool... got my interest.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

InnocentSin said:
QUAKECore89 said:

I can understand Final Fantasy IX but Final Fantasy I, really?

Sorry... I listened the ex creator of Final Fantasy(Hironobu Sakaguchi). :S

irstupid said:
Essentially a preview? or even less than that.

Why do we care. Can't count how many times a preveiw makes a game seem like a must buy, amazeballs games and then when final game comes out its like they playe da different game cause doens't sound anything like the preview.

How they can constantly go to being this game is amazing and super hyped in a preview to this game is pure garbage in their review always baffles me.

But I guess it probably comes down to money. If they hate on a game in a preview the company won't advertise on their site or heck might even blackball them in giving out a review copy or some embargo, ect. So no wonder its ALWAYS praise in a preview.

The order is really the only game I can think of that didn't receive good praise in a preview.

im not gonna get into why this effect reviews and such, ill just explain my point as simple as possible. its about money, if a preview says it sucks, they push people away from the game and they dont listen to more news to it. if they say its amazing balls, then you will most likely or not listen/read more news of it in the future and read the review. 

they say its good, so you want to know more, and they get more clicks. its really that simple. did you ever wonder why most previews pretty much always say good things? unless its a highly anticipated title where saying something bad can generate more clicks, most previews are gonna be pretty postive.