By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN's reaction to playing FFXV

Final Fantasy magic is nowhere near from what I´ve seen. Looks like a GTAV with Chocobos and the Backstreet Boys

imo

Around the Network

They need to fix the frame rate in the full release. I would take a graphical hit for a solid 30 fps.

They should be able to fix it but I don't believe they will. Faith is low.

Why I'm not surprised

How they described the combat got me even more excited, there is a complexity in it and I like that. Most moden action rpgs simplifie the combat system to the point that no planning or managing is required.

Just like Kresnik, I had enough of Duscae grassy area (even though it is beautiful) but I'm certain they will show a lot of cities and interesting areas in the coming months after the demo is out.

It is almost hard to believe that I have been waiting for this since 2009

Goodnightmoon said:

Final Fantasy magic is nowhere near from what I´ve seen. Looks like a GTAV with Chocobos and the Backstreet Boys

imo

Hah...

VXIII said:

Why I'm not surprised

How they described the combat got me even more excited, there is a complexity in it and I like that. Most moden action rpgs simplifie the combat system to the point that no planning or managing is required.

Just like Kresnik, I had enough of Duscae grassy area (even though it is beautiful) but I'm certain they will show a lot of cities and interesting areas in the coming months after the demo is out.

*rises hand* Longer..... Since 2006.

Around the Network
QUAKECore89 said:
Goodnightmoon said:

imo

Hah...

They look like a boy band.

Goodnightmoon said:
QUAKECore89 said:

Hah...

They look like a boy band.

I gotta admit, i was imaginning lol

QUAKECore89 said:
VXIII said:

Why I'm not surprised

Well, I wasn't a gamer in 2006, I lost interest. Versus XIII was the direct reason that brought me back to gaming.

Well have to see how well this goes further down the road. Pre-Release reception from IGN usually seems promising, bit they change their minds later. Sonic Lost World preview is a very small portion of a plethora of reactions they give.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

VXIII said:
QUAKECore89 said:

Well, I wasn't a gamer in 2006, I lost interest. Versus XIII was the direct reason that brought me back to gaming.

Wow, That's explain, it's ok though.