By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Obama's Continued War on Human Rights

NobleTeam360 said:
Justagamer said:
The ultimate goal is to disarm america. For obvious reasons too. I am a gun owner, and I want it to remain that way.

We are a dying breed my friend

shame to

having a gun makes me sexy

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
mornelithe said:
Justagamer said:
The ultimate goal is to disarm america. For obvious reasons too. I am a gun owner, and I want it to remain that way.

Please elaborate.

Self defense maybe? 

NobleTeam360 said:
Luck said:
What about my right to wear a loaded rocket launcher on my shoulder ? I wont feel free unless I can do so.

What country gives you that right? or was this a poor attempt at being sarcastic?

But....the constitution gives me the right to bear arms. Obviously that covers every weapon ever made and anything that tries to limit my freedom is unconstitutional.

NobleTeam360 said:
mornelithe said:

Please elaborate.

Self defense maybe? 

Yeah what am I gonna do when a crazy lunatic who found a random gun comes into my house and I am defenseless

what Im gonna hit them with my rubber ducky or something?

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Personally you really can't stop murder with guns anyway since the baddies will go to the black market for them I bet.

Pretty much, disarming citizens doesn't stop crime as proven in cities like Chicago. 

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
mornelithe said:

Please elaborate.

Self defense maybe? 

From what?  Is your avg citizen running into allot of situations with criminals wearing body armor?

sundin13 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

What country gives you that right? or was this a poor attempt at being sarcastic?

But....the constitution gives me the right to bear arms. Obviously that covers every weapon ever made and anything that tries to limit my freedom is unconstitutional.

Obviously there is a limit on what fire arms should be available to the public. Like a "rocket launcher". 

It doesn't matter really what he's trying to do.. There is a high demand for personal gun ownership in the U.S. There is a high supply of guns in the U.S. There is a large political movement for personal gun ownership in the U.S. Obama is constrained here.

spurgeonryan said:
I am tired of the children of America dying, also if it were not for guns Robin Williams may still be with us. I hate guns, hope he bans all gun ownership before he is out of office.

Robin Williams hanged himelf.....

Lets ban rope in Murica guys

it murders people!

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

mornelithe said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Self defense maybe? 

From what?  Is your avg citizen running into allot of situations with criminals wearing body armor?

What does it matter if the gun in question can pierce body armor? Rifles are used in a very slim margin of crimes, so why is the government so desperate to ban them? The whole point of the 2nd amendment was to protect ourselves from a potentailly tyrannical governement.