By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - Feb 23 - March 1

Damn, that's a much better week than I expected. I'm glad PS4 and DQH sold so well.

Around the Network

Impressive numbers for the PS4; not quite 50k but still mighty fine.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Dr.Vita said:
tbone51 said:

What? Its in its 5th year and have you not seen lifetime sales?

Really, you count 2011 for PS Vita? It is the same like counting 2012 for Wii U. >.< 

3DS' 5th year, not Vita

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

hiska-kun said:
outlawauron said:

Read the opening. It clearly says including bundle version (~64k)

Two Dragon Quest Heroes darkness dragon and of the world tree castle (including bundled version) Square Enix 15/02/26 269,303

Where is the 64k taken from? I remember you saying we knew how much it sold, so you're taking the total and using the difference as the digital copies in bundles?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Also, DQH is now the second best selling game for PS4 in Japan after the almighty Knack right?

Around the Network

Pretty darn great for DQH. If this: http://www.siliconera.com/2014/06/12/dragon-quest-xi-development-will-made-home-consoles/ Is legit, then it must surely mean that DQ XI will be on the PS4 (maybe multiplat with the PS3? Hope not!)

The bigger question is how much the PS4 will drop next week. And I have to say again. 594k opening is so fucking great from DQ!

Great opening for dragons quest it seems. What did hyrule warriors open at?

hoggin' all the action, I see...

holy smokes. Why couldn't Dragon Quest Heroes have come to Wii U?
I wish Hyrule Warriors had sold similar numbers to this game...

1doesnotsimply

Wiggy said:
Great opening for dragons quest it seems. What did hyrule warriors open at?

pretty shitty unfortunately, it was either 69k or 45k I cannot remember. Either way I wish it did numbers like Dragon Quest Heroes.

1doesnotsimply

Ka-pi96 said:
Is it just me that was expecting PS4 to be higher? That number seems kind of disappointing. At least it is better than what it was the week before at least.

Well, it had a limited edition bundle back in December. The slow build to this week likely had something to do with DQ Heroes too. There shouldn't be that much of a drop in the next few weeks though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.