By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Battlefield 4 is 65GIGS!

Kerotan said:
Rumours of external hdd support on the way

Yea i saw that. i hope its true  so i can buy  a 4tb external hdd for it

Around the Network
dane007 said:
Kerotan said:
Rumours of external hdd support on the way

It'll be 2 years before I need to so once I get it before then!! I download most of my games so I actually need this more than you!  :P

Kerotan said:
dane007 said:

It'll be 2 years before I need to so once I get it before then!! I download most of my games so I actually need this more than you!  :P

lol true tru. i don't mind if it uses jsut for backing up games. i would love that idea as well  as thought it could od that already XD. Fingers cross its true so both of us can enjoy :)

Option for those wanting 3.5" HDDs http://www.nyko.com/products/product-detail/?name=Data+Bank+for+PS4

dane007 said:
Kerotan said:

lol true tru. i don't mind if it uses jsut for backing up games. i would love that idea as well  as thought it could od that already XD. Fingers cross its true so both of us can enjoy :)

What's the benefit of just backing up games? 

Around the Network

I'm only running an SSD right now, 120 gig lol
Luckily i'm not big on downloaded movies or these big AAA games.

Kerotan said:
dane007 said:

What's the benefit of just backing up games? 

Well if its used to just backup , then having it would be useful as you can easily swap the on you want to play to he ps4 internal hdd and teh one you don't want, instead of deleting it , you put it to the external hdd. . That way , you don't ever need to  delete  your games.  That would be smart on sony if the did that lol

I havent played this game in months on ps4, if I start it now, I fear I'll have to download some gigantic 10gb patch.

sony should add external hdd support for the ps4, just like the xbox one has. And with the way it takes sony to add anything to the ps4 is very sad, i love my ps4 but i wish sony would follow microsofts lead in adding new features to the system. I currently have 2 3tb hdd's for my xbox one and i have a spare 3tb hdd to use for my ps4 if sony ever adds the external support.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Turkish said:
I havent played this game in months on ps4, if I start it now, I fear I'll have to download some gigantic 10gb patch.

Let me know how big it is.