By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PlayStation 4 hits 20.2 million units sold worldwide

Mbolibombo said:
Euphoria14 said:

Gretzky was "The Great One". The "King" is King Ringless, aka Henrik Lundqvist, aka The King without a Crown.

The King has won the most important of all - The Olympics ;) 

That said, he wont be ringless come summer 2015 - Rangers will win the cup this year.

Hopefully it will be Jimmy Howard with the ring instead!

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Mbolibombo said:

That said, he wont be ringless come summer 2015 - Rangers will win the cup this year.

Hopefully it will be Jimmy Howard with the ring instead!

Could very well be! It's wide open this year. Rooting for the caps myself, was hoping that they would do at least another move by deadline.. but oh well. Could be worse

SjOne said:
Yafea said:
Looks like the ps4 will actually pull a ps2 numbers after all. Congratulations to sony. Now, all what I want is for the PS3 to hit the 100 million.

PS3 stands at 86 million now. I doubt it'll sell 14 million in the next few years 

Never say never. A man can always dream

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Mbolibombo said:
Euphoria14 said:

Gretzky was "The Great One". The "King" is King Ringless, aka Henrik Lundqvist, aka The King without a Crown.

I hope not. I would like to see the Penguins win again. My boy Fleury doesn't get enough credit and it would be nice to see him flourish again for a change.

If a NY team does win though I would want the Isles, just because my father is a fan.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
Mbolibombo said:

I hope not. I would like to see the Penguins win again. My boy Fleury doesn't get enough credit and it would be nice to see him flourish again for a change.

If a NY team does win though I would want the Isles, just because my father is a fan.

I am not too sold on the Pens this year, Crosby hasnt been as good as previous years (he just seems disinterested or something) and not sure about their depth/coaching. Malkin has been good though as has Fleury and Letang.

Around the Network

Blimey, impressive. I still don't quite get why it's selling so well.

Kresnik said:

Because it's "the" console to own this gen. Like how people were going crazy for the 360, "the" console to own last gen. Once something has the "it" factor, that pretty much all of the momentum it needs.

Kresnik said:

Faith for the future? Numbers? Marketing? No one really knows, by now there´s no good reason for that sales imo.

Now will only grow more and more, is the same story as ever: "all my friends have it, so I buy it too".

WELL DESERVED !!!

Thanks jlmurph!

Congratulation sony, hope it will go on like this and that we will see many great games in the future