By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US March monthly bestsellers and general amazon based discussion

kirby above the order O_o
wii u looks to be doing better than last month
mario party 10 must be helping XD

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

The TOP 50 is good for Wii U!!!
Possible 100k for March NPD?

Ryng_Tolu said:

probably it has a mario game in it

I wouldnt be surprised if it did

now febuary would be more interesting

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Ryng_Tolu said:

I would say something like 80k <= WiiU <= 90k(if stays on this "area")

100+k if cross top 30. 

OttoniBastos said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

100+k if cross top 30. 

I could see that as well

I guess we will see if causuals buy wii u for mp10 or not :P

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Around the Network
OttoniBastos said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

100+k if cross top 30. 

Don't forget that Wii U have sold 63,000 in January that is 15,750 unit in 4 week, March is at 5 week month, so, if will sell lie in January, it will be at 78,750.

January is usually a worst month that February and March, and with Mario Party 10 boost (and possible Kirby legs) i think that 100,000 is not insanity.

This site is nothing but Sony hardons with Mods that ban everyone that says anything negative about Sony but praise the ones who bash Microsoft.  Get fucked, cunts.  Oh, and to the mod that bans this account, go suck your mom's dick, cockbag.  Sony is shit, they can't make a product the sells other than a console that will be obsolete in 3 years.  Making threads defending every single decision Sony makes isn't going to save them and trying to paint M$ in a bad light just makes you look even more pathetic you insecure pieces of shit.  There's a reason M$ is work $300B and Sony is worth $15B... It's because Sony sucks asshole at everything it does.  Also, all you fucking Weeaboo's, just because you eat rice while wearing a kimono and hold a samuri sword doesn't make you a jap.  Grow the fuck up you JPOP cunts.

User has been moderated for this post.

- Shinobi-san

Nate_Drake said:

This site is nothing but Sony hardons with Mods that ban everyone that says anything negative about Sony but praise the ones who bash Microsoft.  Get fucked, cunts.  Oh, and to the mod that bans this account, go suck your mom's dick, cockbag.  Sony is shit, they can't make a product the sells other than a console that will be obsolete in 3 years.  Making threads defending every single decision Sony makes isn't going to save them and trying to paint M$ in a bad light just makes you look even more pathetic you insecure pieces of shit.  There's a reason M$ is work $300B and Sony is worth $15B... It's because Sony sucks asshole at everything it does.  Also, all you fucking Weeaboo's, just because you eat rice while wearing a kimono and hold a samuri sword doesn't make you a jap.  Grow the fuck up you JPOP cunts.

see ya suckah your outta here for now!

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Don't worry baby; I'll be back!

Ruler said:
Euphoria14 said:
Caved in an also just bought Type-0. The gameplay looks fun and I also want the demo.

So Type-0 and Bloodborne will be my games that last me until Metal Gear Solid drops.

Good choices :)

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!