By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US March monthly bestsellers and general amazon based discussion

PS4 in TOP 5. :D
XBO in TOP 10. :D
Wii U in TOP 50. :D

All 3 console seems good.

Around the Network
binary solo said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
Wii U back in TOP 50.
XBO very close to PS4 after all, considering The Order released and BloodBorne incoming...
Ans Zelda still in TOP TEN after 4 week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think FF Type 0 will push more PS4's than TO and Bloodborne combined. It's 11th on the list and still 2 weeks to go. Bloodborne will likely have no effect on hardware until a day or 2 before release, but by then FF Type 0 will already be on the market and shifting enough hardware that any effect Bloodborne has will be almost lost in the noise. FF week will have higher hardware sales than Bloodborne week, so I expect some people to take the opportunity to claim Bloodborne is a disappointment.

Xb one is moving up the list. The +1 controller bundle is a very good deal for $349. 

Looks like Wii U could be headed for a >100K month in the USA.

The Order will be gone from the top 100 in the next few hours. We won't see it again until there is a price cut, and even then we might not see it.

Hope so.

15,750 avarance in January.

20,000 for break 100k in March.

Ryng_Tolu said:

Xbox One and PS4 are both running promotions.  Xbox One is selling well and PS4 is in Hercules mode.

Remindes me of the thread where people were arguing if price cuts and promotions would help the Xbox One overtake the PS4 (or simple reduce the gap.)  the answer to the second question seems to be yes.  An arugument you hear a lot is from people asking what would happen if the PS4 received similar drops/promotions.  Well, with free games, it rockets to #4 (righ behind the based Gods of Amazon aka the PSN cards).  This leaves just one more question - What would happen if the PS4 were to get a price cut?

CosmicSex said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Xbox One and PS4 are both running promotions.  Xbox One is selling well and PS4 is in Hercules mode.

Remindes me of the thread where people were arguing if price cuts and promotions would help the Xbox One overtake the PS4 (or simple reduce the gap.)  the answer to the second question seems to be yes.  An arugument you hear a lot is from people asking what would happen if the PS4 received similar drops/promotions.  Well, with free games, it rockets to #4 (righ behind the based Gods of Amazon aka the PSN cards).  This leaves just one more question - What would happen if the PS4 were to get a price cut?

PS4: #4
XBO: #7
Wii U: #47

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:

Except the the Wii U

Software Update:

#8 Majora's Mask
#14 PS4 FF Type-0 (down from #11)
#20 Wii U Super Smash
#28 PS4 Dragonball Xenoverse
#40 Bloodborne Collector's Edition
#41 Bloodborne
#60 Mario Party 10
#88 PS4 Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD
#102 The Order: 1886
#133 X1 Dragonball Xenoverse
#247 X1 FF Type-0 (down from #226)

Aura7541 said:

Software Update:

#8 Majora's Mask
#14 PS4 FF Type-0 (down from #11)
#20 Wii U Super Smash
#28 PS4 Dragonball Xenoverse
#40 Bloodborne Collector's Edition
#41 Bloodborne
#60 Mario Party 10
#88 PS4 Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD
#102 The Order: 1886
#133 X1 Dragonball Xenoverse
#247 X1 FF Type-0 (down from #226)

Could type o give a bigger hardware boost in the united states than Bloodborne?  

Dragon Ball: Xenoverse is selling very well for a Dragon Ball game, which usually don't debut that well and fall off quickly from the charts. Its well-deserved too, this game is probably the best Dragon Ball game of all time. Its just incredible to actually play a really good Dragon Ball game.

Also, that's a bad drop for The Order: 1886. I guess reviews have taken their toll. But atleast its doing better in Europe.

Kerotan said:

Could type o give a bigger hardware boost in the united states than Bloodborne?  

I think it definitely will boost the PS4 more than Bloodborne thanks to the FF name (and the fact that we're now past the XIII trilogy). As for the X1, whatever boost it will receive will be relatively miniscule.