By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US March monthly bestsellers and general amazon based discussion

Ryng_Tolu said:
PS4 in TOP 5. :D
XBO in TOP 10. :D
Wii U in TOP 50. :D

All 3 console seems good.

Except the the Wii U

Around the Network

Software Update:

#8 Majora's Mask
#14 PS4 FF Type-0 (down from #11)
#20 Wii U Super Smash
#28 PS4 Dragonball Xenoverse
#40 Bloodborne Collector's Edition
#41 Bloodborne
#60 Mario Party 10
#88 PS4 Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD
#102 The Order: 1886
#133 X1 Dragonball Xenoverse
#247 X1 FF Type-0 (down from #226)

Aura7541 said:

Software Update:

#8 Majora's Mask
#14 PS4 FF Type-0 (down from #11)
#20 Wii U Super Smash
#28 PS4 Dragonball Xenoverse
#40 Bloodborne Collector's Edition
#41 Bloodborne
#60 Mario Party 10
#88 PS4 Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD
#102 The Order: 1886
#133 X1 Dragonball Xenoverse
#247 X1 FF Type-0 (down from #226)

Could type o give a bigger hardware boost in the united states than Bloodborne?  

Dragon Ball: Xenoverse is selling very well for a Dragon Ball game, which usually don't debut that well and fall off quickly from the charts. Its well-deserved too, this game is probably the best Dragon Ball game of all time. Its just incredible to actually play a really good Dragon Ball game.

Also, that's a bad drop for The Order: 1886. I guess reviews have taken their toll. But atleast its doing better in Europe.

Kerotan said:

I think it definitely will boost the PS4 more than Bloodborne thanks to the FF name (and the fact that we're now past the XIII trilogy). As for the X1, whatever boost it will receive will be relatively miniscule.

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
Kerotan said:

I think it definitely will boost the PS4 more than Bloodborne thanks to the FF name (and the fact that we're now past the XIII trilogy). As for the X1, whatever boost it will receive will be relatively miniscule.

After finding out ps4 sales are undertracked on here by about 400k this year I'm pretty confident sales will be excellent right through the spring all the way to batman and the witcher.  Hopefully it doesn't go down to low for July and August before metal Gear solid gives it a massive boost to kick-start the summer. 

Kerotan said:

After finding out ps4 sales are undertracked on here by about 400k this year I'm pretty confident sales will be excellent right through the spring all the way to batman and the witcher.  Hopefully it doesn't go down to low for July and August before metal Gear solid gives it a massive boost to kick-start the summer. 

Tearaway Unfolded and Until Dawn are confirmed for summer. There will also be a few niche retailer gamers like J-Stars, One Piece, & Godzilla and indie titles like Rime, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, & No Man's Sky may be out during the summer, too.

Dominationtation 4 beasting like a beast. At number 4.

Bloodborne #36

kirby legging in the 50s XD
it outlegged the order O_o

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3