By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US March monthly bestsellers and general amazon based discussion

Tagged.

Ps4 : 6 !
Xone : 9

Around the Network
thedawghousev2 said:
Nuvendil said:
And the Wii U continues to climb. I wonder if we'll see it enter the top 50 in the coming days? It's close. And Mario Party 10 climbing higher as well, now in the top 70. Xenoblade holding on and trying to stay in the top 100. Will it make it all the way to launch? Going to be interesting.

i think if the wii u gets a $100 price cut it's sales will (obviously) skyrocket, and it will sell a lot more than a lot of us are expecting.

i literally just stated the obvious but i really want the wii u to sell better.

What did umbunduling kinect and $100 pricecut do to the X1 last year?  Petty much nothing. So you are not stating the obvious.

Like someone already said, a lot of people are on the edge that just wont buy it untill it reaches a certain price, Its percived as an overpriced unit, $100 might make a bigger impact on the wii u than it might on the ps4 or x1. As we know, people just prefer the ps4 and are fine paying $400 for it, at $300 it will sell better, but people already want it and would buy it eventually. The x1 at $250 is very cheap compared to the competition, but it will only skyrocket in sales if the competition does not do a pricecut too since the preference is still ps4, so at $250 the x1 will sell to thouse who where going to buy it anyways a lot faster.

While a boost might be had for all 3, the wii u would get the biggest.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

PREDICTION: Zelda Majora will not dropped out of TOP 20 Amazon US before April

PS4 version of FF Type-0 is #12. X1 version is #228.... I'm curious to see how large of a disparity there will be with FFXV and KHIII.

Aura7541 said:
PS4 version of FF Type-0 is #12. X1 version is #228.... I'm curious to see how large of a disparity there will be with FFXV and KHIII.

It's going to be huge.  I'm half expecting ps4 to get as high as #4 pretty soon 

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:

KHIII disparity will probably be massive since KH has never been on Xbox.

Farsala said:
Odd how the PS4 seemingly does better in the rankings once, The Order starts dropping in the rankings.

Could be people trying out the game and telling their friends that they need a PS4 for it.

OR The Order did pretty much nothing and its a normal sales curve for the PS4.

its being packed with infamous, killzone SF and TLoU for 399$. basically the bump is amazon exclusive you can say due to the deal. 

Wii U getting its usual afternoon/evening boost, looking to crack the top 50 again. Mario Party 10 still trending up, now at 62. Xenoblade up in the sixties as well, woot woot!

The Xenoblade consistency still surprises me. It looks like it's going to be top 100 all the way to launch. Hopefully it does well, is received well, and further fuels hype for the sequel.

battlefield and titanfall need to get the fuck out

Euphoria14 said:
Caved in an also just bought Type-0. The gameplay looks fun and I also want the demo.

So Type-0 and Bloodborne will be my games that last me until Metal Gear Solid drops.

Good choices :)