By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 28 February 2015

DonFerrari said:
Step but expected drop for The Order... After all if you aren't waiting a pricedrop to buy it what benefit you have on buying in week 2-20 instead of day one?

You can spend your money elsewhere? You can wait to buy it used? You can have a friend borrow it to you? Why are people buying GTAV on PS4 and Xbone although game was released many weeks ago?

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
6 PS4 games in top 10. Not bad. GTA V still amazes me.

Yep, PS4 is dominating in UK too, good for Sony.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

kivi95 said:
That a pretty small dropp for The Order 1886,right?

not small, but better than other AAA titles in the same time frame. like infamous or titanfall

In normal circumstances that isn't a bad drop, normally drops are around the 65+% mark....*BUT* it does depend on first week sales. If it didn't sell as much as other games in it's first week, then the drop won't be as substantial...if you see what I mean.

So don't know if the % is good or bad.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

The drop for The Order: 1886 wasn't as high as I was expecting. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse had the best FW sales for any Dragon Ball game, nice and well-deserved. Driveclub reappears in the charts and Forza Horizon 2 moving up the charts, very nice. Everything else is expected.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
kivi95 said:
That a pretty small dropp for The Order 1886,right?

not small, but better than other AAA titles in the same time frame. like infamous or titanfall

Infamous SS started around 77k, The Order is between 36,127 and 47,284 according to GAF. So you see that the drop of 67% that SS had has to be put in relation. Based on this number SS second week could well have outsold The Order's first week.

I don't quite understand why we're railing on The Order's drop this week. -56% seems less than usual for a linear single-player game these days.  It's not going to have a lesser drop because of a weaker FW - that's just a sign that the franchise doesn't have that much pull (yet).

I'm glad to see LittleBigPlanet 3 back in the chart anyway. I'm sure it's due to price promotions, but still.

Dynasty Warriors doesn't seem to have done too hot. Least the PS4 version charted I suppose.

The Order: 1886 1st week > 36,127
The Order: 1886 2nd week > 15,986 (-56%)

The Order: 1886 LTD > 52,113

Dying Light

PS4 (57%)
XBO (40%)
PC (3%)

Dragon Ball Xenoverse

PS4 (50%)
XBO (32%)
360 (9%)
PS3 (9%)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=154236023&postcount=59

walsufnir said:
bananaking21 said:

Infamous SS started around 77k, The Order is between 36,127 and 47,284 according to GAF. So you see that the drop of 67% that SS had has to be put in relation. Based on this number SS second week could well have outsold The Order's first week.

Infamous: Second Son had was a better game, had better reviews, mass appeal and was the first awesome PS4 exclusive. So that is to be expected.

But still, The Order: 1886 has sold over 52k in UK which is good.

Zelda out of TOP TEN... -.-