By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 28 February 2015

true_fan said:
Looks like the order might be 1 week and done, not much to extend the legs of the game.

OnlyForDisplay said:
Poor Order. Dropped was going to happen but still. Here's hoping the sequel does better if they do have one. 

I'm not sure why people seem to have already made up their mind on the sales of this title when we haven't even got the first weeks numbers in yet. I think quite a few might be quite surprised. It should do over 500k first week.

Around the Network
Dallinor said:
true_fan said:
Looks like the order might be 1 week and done, not much to extend the legs of the game.

OnlyForDisplay said:
Poor Order. Dropped was going to happen but still. Here's hoping the sequel does better if they do have one. 

I'm not sure why people seem to have already made up their mind on the sales of this title when we haven't even got the first weeks numbers in yet. I think quite a few might be quite surprised. It should do over 500k first week.

Is that a rhetorical question?  there aren't too many reasons why a person would make up their mind on first week order sales before we even get numbers!  

I agree with you.  It could be over 500k week one. 

OnlyForDisplay said:
Poor Order. Dropped was going to happen but still. Here's hoping the sequel does better if they do have one. Forza Horizon 2 going good though. Dying light could drop off the following week.

Why poor? Very few games drop less than 50% between first and second week unless they have a very low start (under 10K for the UK). The Order is possibly the highest launching individual format game for 2015 so far as well as possibly experiencing the smallest 2nd week drop. There's nothing poor about it. It's a fairly good result. The game should easily get past 100K in the UK over time, which is qute acceptable all things considered.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix