By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Order 1886 was an average game GET OVER IT!!!

how about accepting that the order still is a controversial, clickworthy topic people/sites like to discuss/use instead? as long a topic is able to create emotional/troll reactions, it's not dead. you can only make end by not caring about it.

Around the Network

It's an average game TO YOU (Although you sound like you didn't play it). Other people have other tastes / opinions. GET OVER IT.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

I don't know where you get your facts from, but it is more than obvious that Microsoft literally paid every reviewer out there to give The Order a lower score, even though there is no proof of it. The Order is a masterpiece. Who doesn't want to play a 5 hour movie that is filled with dull walking followed by QTEs, gameplay done a million times before, containing the most boring characters ever, is more grey then every other game out there (almost on par with MadWorld)? THE GRAPHICS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Moderated - Leadified

It sadly is a really average game.
It does have a lot of potential though!
Hopefully the sequel will be much better.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

ghettoglamour said:
It's an average game TO YOU (Although you sound like you didn't play it). Other people have other tastes / opinions. GET OVER IT.

no what i am saying is there is no conspiracy  against the game , its average , there is no need for this conspiracy bs

to a 7 hour game , with 2-3 hours cutscenes , alot of qtes being charged at $60

Around the Network

So is this a hating thread ? Is this really it ? Man, aren't you all bored.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

HintHRO said:
I don't know where you get your facts from, but it is more than obvious that Microsoft literally paid every reviewer out there to give The Order a lower score, even though there is no proof of it. The Order is a masterpiece. Who doesn't want to play a 5 hour movie that is filled with dull walking followed by QTEs, gameplay done a million times before, containing the most boring characters ever, is more grey then every other game out there (almost on par with MadWorld)? THE GRAPHICS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Not the same people who wants to jump on goomba's, eat mushrooms and collect golden coins with the most 2d character ever I guess, as they've done a million times before and while better platformers are rising everywhere I guess. But for everyone who hates the order for being generic and having quick time events, you shouldn't like the TLOU, God of War or Uncharted either.

Great graphics check, Cheesy strory (Uncharted has one) check, Intresting atmosphere (Check), Generic gameplay (Check), Quick time events Check, Short game check (Uncharted 3 was short), One hell of a ride check. So why do people adore Uncharted 3 and hate the order they are not that much apart if you ask me. A thrilling entertaining ride, you know what you're gonna get. But just like Uncharted, God of War, Killzone, Infamous (and actually most Sony exclusives) I enjoyed it. 

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

It's mixed opinion. I'm sorry. :S

opinions will differ! GET OVER IT!!!!

Qwark said:
HintHRO said:

Not the same people who wants to jump on goomba's, eat mushrooms and collect golden coins with the most 2d character ever I guess, as they've done a million times before and while better platformers are rising everywhere I guess. But for everyone who hates the order for being generic and having quick time events, you shouldn't like the TLOU, God of War or Uncharted either.

Great graphics check, Cheesy strory (Uncharted has one) check, Intresting atmosphere (Check), Generic gameplay (Check), Quick time events Check, Short game check (Uncharted 3 was short), One hell of a ride check. So why do people adore Uncharted 3 and hate the order they are not that much apart if you ask me. A thrilling entertaining ride, you know what you're gonna get. But just like Uncharted, God of War, Killzone, Infamous (and actually most Sony exclusives) I enjoyed it. 

Lack of replay value (check).

Of course The Order isn't a great game, but it's getting so much criticism it's ridiculous, especially when a LOT of its flaws are in a lot of praised games.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.