By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Order 1886 was an average game GET OVER IT!!!

bananaking21 said:
its funny that you tell other people to get over it when you are the one making the thread barking the orders :/

AHHHHHH I see what you did there.

(pretty sure it wasn't intended)

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
eva01beserk said:

"I" Have a diferent opinion of what a game is? Thats like saying toffu is meat, it can be the best toffu in the world and delicious in its own right, but it will never be meat.

Its like saying the music player on a console plays games cuz you have some slight input on a console by a controler and the result gives you a song you unlocked, NO.

You dont watch games, you play them. Interaction should be more then  a multyple choice question then watch a cutscene. Like I already said, its a great novel that walking dead one, love it, but I will not call it a game and will not pay for something I dont need to interact with, watched a few episodes on youtube and got the same experience. You think watching smash bros on youtube would have satisfied my need to play it?

I answered your game as best as I could, hope you are satisfied with the answers and it helps you in future decicions on your own of the way I see the world and you wont need to ask me again.

I watched a full playthrough of The Order on Youtube and I have to take my hat off to RAD. They really convinced me it was gameplay, even down to the player making silly mistakes and dying. That's damned crafty if you ask me.

Not sure if you read the other commets, but I was acussing telltale games are not making real games, I have no issues with the order, might be short, but its my type of game.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:

Not sure if you read the other commets, but I was acussing telltale games are not making real games, I have no issues with the order, might be short, but its my type of game.

Big apology. I completely misread that :(

The PS5 Exists. 

Skullwaker said:
bananaking21 said:
its funny that you tell other people to get over it when you are the one making the thread barking the orders :/

AHHHHHH I see what you did there.

(pretty sure it wasn't intended)

But it was!!!

yeah, I got that in the threads number 50 or maybe it was in the 60, I can't remember but don't worry I got the message a long time ago. Will buy it when it gets on sale.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
No, you don't understand, it's all a conspiracy by the communist Illuminati Zionists to lower the metacritic scores of Sony's exclusives.

Gah, I knew it

eva01beserk said:

"I" Have a diferent opinion of what a game is? Thats like saying toffu is meat, it can be the best toffu in the world and delicious in its own right, but it will never be meat.

Its like saying the music player on a console plays games cuz you have some slight input on a console by a controler and the result gives you a song you unlocked, NO.

You dont watch games, you play them. Interaction should be more then  a multyple choice question then watch a cutscene. Like I already said, its a great novel that walking dead one, love it, but I will not call it a game and will not pay for something I dont need to interact with, watched a few episodes on youtube and got the same experience. You think watching smash bros on youtube would have satisfied my need to play it?

I answered your game as best as I could, hope you are satisfied with the answers and it helps you in future decicions on your own of the way I see the world and you wont need to ask me again.

I was just trying to find out what your game-qualifier is and I thought it might have something to do with the skills required. That's why there are games on the list that are mainly or completly random / based on luck. That however doesn't seem to be the case, since you singled out The Walking Dead as a "nogame".

I don't get why though, since the Telltale games are basically Point&Click-Adventures (albeit simplified) that have been around for ages. In essence those are puzzle games with somewhat obscure puzzles.

This most be the Order 1886th article +thread combined in the last week only lol

riecsou said:
This most be the Order 1886th article +thread combined in the last week only lol

It's always slow around this time of year. By April The Order will be out of our minds. 

Yes, but chill out.