By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Order 1886 was an average game GET OVER IT!!!

eva01beserk said:
Dadrik said:

Also, all the others aren't real gamers because they enjoyed something different, a cinematic experience, and thus not a game worth anything

I blame heavy rain, beyond 2 souls and all the garbage that comes from telltale games for others venturing into things that are clearly not games. Call it an interactive comic if you will and put it o consoles and pc, but for the love of god, its not a game, the is no gameplay, you are just watching clips.

Although the order has a lot of cutscens its not so bad as the others.

"garbage"

Yup. Blame some dev studios for trying things, it's definitely the smartest thing to do.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Around the Network

I don't see anything wrong with this hypo-critic thread - it tells the truth and this argument should just end. It's so last month.

I  bought, I played, I rate 8/10

The reviews are un called for, broken games getting released are getting 9s ( unity, halo ) no content games getting 9s ( evolve I'm looking at you )..

A new IP exclusive, released as a interactive story / 3rd person shooter with a standered lengh campain, with visual's far exceeding anything else out there and with pretty much no bugs in the game getting as low as 2/10 on some sites... Its pathetic that reviewers can get away with such things. 

Sony games get blasted, and all the evidence point's towards it. 

NEVEEEEEEERRRRR!

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Was? Get over it? Can I still play it? Is it a requirement to finish it on release day and put it away?

I'm on chapter 4 now. I'm sorry I'm enjoying it. I like checking out all the amazing artwork, get immersed in the world by the sights and sounds. Sure the game play is very last gen, although the door picklock is pretty nifty. I enjoyed Never alone too and Enslaved. Nothing wrong with games you play once.

I'm glad not all games are 60 hour grind fests so I can have some variety. I could use a distraction. The journey to Sagittarius A in Elite Dangerous is going to take 30 hours at least. Another 30 to get back.

Around the Network
l33t_haxx0r said:

I  bought, I played, I rate 8/10

The reviews are un called for, broken games getting released are getting 9s ( unity, halo ) no content games getting 9s ( evolve I'm looking at you )..

A new IP exclusive, released as a interactive story / 3rd person shooter with a standered lengh campain, with visual's far exceeding anything else out there and with pretty much no bugs in the game getting as low as 2/10 on some sites... Its pathetic that reviewers can get away with such things. 

Sony games get blasted, and all the evidence point's towards it. 

It's very polished and It loads so fast. The last of us remastered takes a full minute to load. I haven't seen a single glitch yet, rock steady frame rate. It's a quality product with amazing production values whether you like the game play or not. The gameplay is 7/10 so far for me. Good enough to keep me interested in playing more. The world design is the star though.

I enjoy playing it on my projector.  The widescreen aspect ratio is done really well. I like the extra visibility it gives you to the sides. It's so well done I forget the black bars are there and get abit of a shock when I switch back to the ps menu. True cinematic experience. Too bad that's a curse word nowadays.

From now on people should be forced to present trophy logs or other forms of proof that the game they're spewing nonsense about, has actually been played to completion.

Panama said:
The people defending it are just bad as the people lambasting it at this point.

Meanwhile everyone else with taste is clearly playing Xenoverse :^)

Liking a game isn't defending a game.

The PS5 Exists. 

Its actuall BELOW average. Gamaplay is ok at best but story is like a 4.0/10 IMDB movie. Took me much longer to sell this game at $30 loss than to platinum it.

Great game. Looking forward to the sequel, as are thousands and thousands of other The Order fans. Get over it.

The PS5 Exists.