By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - What color is this dress??

What color?

Black and Blue 140 47.30%

White and Gold 105 35.47%

Blue and Gold 50 16.89%

Total:295

It was white and gold this morning, but now it's black and blue (though gold at the top).

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

i only see blue and black, no matter how much i try that's the only colours i see.

jlmurph2 said:
Puppyroach said:
Ofcourse it is blue and black, even when I look at it through PhotoShop. Where would one even get white and gold from??

The vine in the OP helps you understand

Ok, that actually blew my mind :).

This thread is confusing the shit out of me :p All i see is black, blue and some brown.

Zekkyou said:
This thread is confusing the shit out of me :p All i see is black, blue and some brown.

Use the vine to unlock white and gold

Around the Network

I see black and blue

The original image is in the middle. At left, white-balanced as if the dress is white-gold. At right, white-balanced to blue-black.

I keep seing the "original" most of the time.

V-r0cK said:
PixelPerfect said:
No matter how I look at it, I can only see blue and black. Might be just my poor eyesight though.

It is black and blue lol if you view the link of where the dress is being sold you can see its labelled blue and clearly see the black details.

I've always saw it as black and blue, even with the different light setting.  Maybe I just knew how black and blue looked like in certain lighting.

Yeah, just checked the link.  Now I feel stupid.

I don't understand. How are any of you seeing white? I see clear Blue (ish purple) and clear brown (ish gold) WTF?>?

It is blue and black according to the image. The actual color is another matter, but in the image it is blue and black.