By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - What color is this dress??

What color?

Black and Blue 140 47.30%

White and Gold 105 35.47%

Blue and Gold 50 16.89%

Total:295
PixelPerfect said:
V-r0cK said:

It is black and blue lol if you view the link of where the dress is being sold you can see its labelled blue and clearly see the black details.

I've always saw it as black and blue, even with the different light setting.  Maybe I just knew how black and blue looked like in certain lighting.

Yeah, just checked the link.  Now I feel stupid.

lol dont be, its good to know your eyes are working just fine =)

Around the Network

Ok Now I feel like this is a massive joke at my expense. Still seeing it the same people. 

jlmurph2 said:
Zekkyou said:
This thread is confusing the shit out of me :p All i see is black, blue and some brown.

Use the vine to unlock white and gold

Yeah.....No. I'm still seeing brownish gold and blue.

Neither. It's beige and pale violet.

Hunting Season is done...

jlmurph2 said:
Zekkyou said:
This thread is confusing the shit out of me :p All i see is black, blue and some brown.

Use the vine to unlock white and gold

Seeing the vine video I still saw it as black and blue.  Maybe I/many can just tell what the colours are even under different lighting.

Around the Network

It's white and gold. You people need new monitors.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

The Fury said:
Barozi said:
I'd need to see it in real life, but from my monitor there is absolutely no blue.
It's just dark, therefore it doesn't seem to be as white.

Other colour is either gold or brown which is basically the same.

Just wondering, based on your monitor, what colour shoes is Podolski wearing in your signature? Because, I'm testing the colours that they should be on both. The shoes come out as around #3884C1; (56 red, 132 green, 193 blue). the dress, the main area of lighter colour which is meant to be blue is around #8388BC; (131 red, 136 green, 188 blue) (random average as I click my tool everywhere on the picture).

Just to again highlight that people really need to get their monitors fixed, white is #ffffff; (255 red, 255 green, 255 blue). :P

well A it was the monitor at work (I'm at home now) and B I have signatures turned off and thus still have that old sig

BraveNewWorld said:
It's white and gold. You people need new monitors.

Dude, I am seeing what I'm seeing and it hasn't changed with any of those tricks. I tried on 2 different monitors. 

I would love if there were some actual arguments as to why we see a specific color. Can you explain how white looks like, without giving examples? Now that, could convince anyone. But explaining colors is just not possible.

Last night, on my phone, and PC it's always been White and Gold. Saw the Vine, saw the 3 images, saw the explanations, saw the "real" dress sold at Amazon, got 10 hours of sleep, and it's still White and Gold.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

How can you see anything other than black and blue?

Signature goes here!